A Wrestling show.. Something very different
So I have had a passing interest in Wrestling since I was a kid and first saw old VHS tapes showing the first Wrestlemania's.

Recently I received the PDF rule book from a Kickstarter I backed called World wide wrestling RPG http://ndpdesign.com/wwwrpg/

The idea being you role play the actual people behind the mask as it were, with the GM becoming creative.

Not had a chance to play myself due to a lack of friends who role play near me and the time to find any one new to game with.
Also lets be honest Pro Wrestling doesn't always align itself in the common interest field for most of those I game with. 

However I have a short amount of time today so thought I would have a stab at a solo Wrestling show, not using any particular rules but lots of influences including this RPG rule book.

*This was fun to write but not sure how well it will come across to readers so any feedback would be of interest.
I aimed to show it from the commentary perspective as common to those watching in the 80's perhaps.

"Welcome to South Eastern Wrestling" A small British company touring the South East of England with a base in Essex.

"Tonight we bring you as many matches as we can fit in the allowed time slot"

"My name is Guven and along side me sits my co-host Soho, welcome to our coverage of the SEW Showtime Tour"

"You join us tonight on local radio as we entertain a packed hall here in Basildon Essex, 200 hyped up fans and the hundreds listening at home set to enjoy a lively spectacle."

"That's right Guven, the highlights of the night will no doubt be the anticipated title bout later on".

"Who's up first Soho?" 

"Shh here comes the announcer.."

"Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls welcome to SHOWTIME.." Crowd cheers loudly

"Our first contest is to one fall, on his way to the ring weighing in at 200 pounds, The Wild man Jovan.." 

Loud booing and cat calls echo round the hall, Jovan gestures rudely at the audience.

"And his opponent weighing in at 281 pounds Egor The dancing Fool!"

The crowd cheers and laughs as Egor in his mismatch of brightly coloured clothes dances his way to the ring.

As he finishes his dance in the centre of the ring, Jovan rushes him from behind...

"Would you look at that lack of sportsman ship.."

A clothesline to the back of the head sends Egor spinning to the mat..

"Rubbish clearly he is applying good tactics"

Egor takes time out to taunt the crowd and his fallen opponent.

(Does the crowd react?)

(Very Likely | 6[d10]) Yes, but...

The crowd get vocally louder in their abuse of the Wild man however more than a few start laughing at Egor

"This could be a one sides affair.."

Jovan lays into the fallen Egor with a flurry of kicks and blows..

(1 = 1[d20]) Negligible: Nick/Scratch/Bruise.

"The Ref may have to step in here, this is horrible to watch"

Jovan climbs the turn buckle and leaps off with a high elbow...

(50/50 | 3[d10]) No.

"The Wild man flys.."

Egor rolls away at the last second leaving the Wild man to crash to the canvas in some pain!

"And falls in some pain! serves him right too!"

Egor regains his feet and with a quick shuffle launches himself at Jovan..

(Likely | 8[d10]) Yes. +Twist: Organization / Helps the hero

"And there we have Jovan in an armbar as Egor looks to wear the Wild man down"

Does Jovan tap out?

(Almost Impossible | 1[d10]) No, and...

"Did you see that Soho, a clever move there by the Wild man.."

"Nothing clever about that filthy tactic Guven he clearly raked him in the eyes which you know is illegal"

"rubbish it was clearly a tweak of the nose..." "There the referee is having words with Jovan" who pleades his innocence whilst Egor wreathes around on the floor

"Egor Regains his feet and both men grapple, a knee to the chest turns it into a headlock for Jovan."

"Egor tries to pull free..."

(50/50 | 2[d10]) No.

"..And Jovan drops them to the canvas holding onto a chin lock.."

(Somewhat Unlikely | 6[d10]) No, but... +Twist: Physical event / Hinders the hero

"Egor manages to grab the lowest rope and the referee breaks the hold.." 

Jovan eventually releases Egor and grabbing him by the hair pulls him to his feet

"The Wild man senses an end to this looks like his is lining him up..for excess force.."

(50/50 | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

"He hits it, such a devastating move. Egor looks to be out cold"

"Horrible Guven its just horrible, poor Egor is in a bad way!"

(Does Jovan go for the pin?)

(Likely | 4[d10]) No.

"Look at that, he's taking time to taunt the crowd, even doing a imitation of Egor's shuffle dance"

(The Crowd?)

9 = 9[d10]

"The Crowd as you can hear are roaring their support for Egor and their contempt for the Wild man"

(Does he now pin?)

(Likely | 9[d10]) Yes.

"Jovan is hardly covering him there..Over confident possibly"

(Almost Impossible | 2[d10]) No.

(Somewhat Unlikely | 2[d10]) No.

(Very Likely | 8[d10]) Yes. +Twist: Physical event / Hinders the hero

"Kick out, Kick out! Egor got his shoulder up, and Jovan is remonstrating with the Ref"

"And listen to that crowd come to their feet in support here"

Whilst Jovan is remonstrating Egor regains his feet,

"Small package.. and the ref drops to count..."

(Almost Impossible | 2[d10]) No.

(Somewhat Unlikely | 2[d10]) No.

(Very Likely | 1[d10]) No

"Against all the odds he gets the pin! Win for Egor"

"A travesty! The Ref was clearly distracting Jovan here"

Egor celebrates with his dance whilst Jovan remonstrates with the Ref.

"And listen to that crowd celebrate! Everyone likes an underdog"

"We will be taking a short commercial break here but please tune back in for the next match this evening"