Account banned for absolutely no reason
I recently made an account in order to use the solo adventure generator or whatever its called and made 2 posts on the form over the few days I've had my account. Besides that, I've mostly just played my adventures. Weird thing is that every time I tried posting a thread about my adventures, it would be denied because the site detected it as SPAM. This was annoying but I figured it didn't matter. I wasn't here to play with other anyhow. Fast forward to this morning when I'm eager to adventure but when I got to the generator I found I was unable to use it. So I returned to the site to make sure I was logged in and I found I had been banned permanently for SPAMMING. But I've done nothing wrong! I haven't spammed anything. I've not posted any links or undignified content. So why am I banned? Sure, I can make a new account but what's keeping it from being banned too? Can anyone help me?
I found the issue. Your posts should be visible now. It was an aggressive spam filter. Sorry about that.
[quote='Mark' pid='1603' dateline='1483370984']
I found the issue. Your posts should be visible now. It was an aggressive spam filter. Sorry about that.
[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply