Anachronistic How things happen
#1
Name : Klamanian Rugatski Uzbekov Stats :  skill - 6 stamina - 19 luck - 8 Advanced skills awareness 3  acrobatics 1 etiquette evaluate 1 secret sighs 2 pistolet 1 spells presence (1) purple lens (1) possessions 11 silver pence- knife - small bottle with alcohol     


A man dressed with a white shirt and a grey pantaloon lays on the ground. " What is this green fog? And why does it taste bitterly sweet? Hell no! This thing could be poisonous. I have to run!"

No, and...

4 = 4[d4]

The human runs southward, as the thick soup nullifies his senses. Until finally, he finds himself in a clearing surrounded by gravestones.   

"Am I in a cemetery? I have to check out some of these graves. There has to be some clue to where I am." The inscription reads Yulia Pasheva Grumianska 05.12.1968 - 24.10.2003 over it a layer of bright pink paint reads - Whore-

" Hm, the graveyard is probably in a cheap neighborhood. Wait, I can't remember who am I." He searches his pockets. " Coins, a hunting knife and liquor. No ID or anything, just great!"   

The weather is damp, the sky grey, but at least there is enough light for a pleasant walk. In the distance a figure appears, walking slowly through one of the muddy allays between the graves. 

A man in a long, brownish raincoat and bowler hat appears to be getting closer. - Hello! Can you please tell what is the name of this graveyard, sir? - says the confused human. 

9 = 4[d6]+5[d6]

- This is "General Stravinski's" graveyard, also known as the south graveyard. Have you escaped from an asylum? Running with wet shirt in this weather, seems a little eccentric. - says the stranger with a sly smile.   

- I am sorry, I got a bit lost. Ummm, I had to get out of the house in a hurry. Anyway, I don't need to bother you with personal matters, but can you tell me in which neighborhood am I and where is the nearest bus stop?
 

If you mean, where can you get a carriage? Go to the right and don't look back. You are in the "Quiet meadow" district. I suggest you get home fast, because sometimes the kids here get naughty. 

- By the way my name is Gaspar and your my lost fellow? - said the man as he nodded with his hat.

- My name is Ivan, pleased to meet you. As you said it's time I get moving, thanks for everything.- " His face is remarkably forgetful, but he gives me such a bad vibe. Carriages I hope this is some kind of slang for taxis or something." 

As the lonesome man walks down the earthy path to the east, a cold breeze appears seemingly from nowhere. The typical low sound of the wind with the high squeals of the various objects strained by it, is the music that can make any man shiver.   

7 = 4[d6]+3[d6]

"What is this? Steps of children in the mud? Barefoot children walking in a cemetery? Something is really wrong." The man turns and sees Gaspar in the distance digging with some shovel in one of the graves. " Ok! I better move on before this guy notices me. When are the police when you need them."     

At the end of the road an old iron fence covered in rust, seems to be separating the graveyard from the outside world. The human passes through the one of the wide openings, only to observe an unrecognizable world. A slum of various types of two three story high buildings, carts and wagons driven by horses, dirty men and women shouting in the streets with their rusty voices. Then he looks at some fellow with a green-bluish skin with half of a skull supposedly begging on the cracked pavement.

7 = 6[d6]+1[d6]

" It seems some of the street urchins have a sign language. I better stay away from them unless I want to lose these forsaken coins. Anyway, I still don't know where am I. Could I be suffering from amnesia or Alzheimer's disease?"

A little, pale girl with a dirty blond hair comes next to the amnesiac. - Hey mister would you like to have some fun tonight. Don't worry, I don't charge to much. - says the child as she twists her leg back and forth.
- What?! I mean can you tell me which is this city, where is the police station and have you seen any man with clothes such as mine? - says the human in the fastest way possible. - I will give you a silver coin if you answer these questions.

You are in Mrusnograd, I don't know this word palise station and I haven't seen people with exactly a shirt such as yours. Mister, are you lost? - she stretches her arm expecting the promised payment. - Here you go [10 silver pence left] little lady. I fear my life has spired out of the very fabric of reality. By the way do you know an Inn near by? I think, I have had it for one day. - Sure mister, I will take you to the "Sleeping beauty". I usually use it for work, but it's a good place to take a break. The owner rarely steals from the guests and he never steals from people that pay before hand.

On their way through the filthy streets, he spots the most unusual group of beings. Bipedal, big eyed, thick lipped, fishlike abominations, who croak and stare at anybody with a different sense of fashion from their own.

Carry

Vehicle

One of them approaches the couple. - Say, why are you looking at me in a funny way? You don't want to make me nervous now, do you? Care to buy a wheel, I got 12 tadpoles to feed and I am sure you don't want their daddy to commit a felony now, do you? - said the thing as it showed some of it's sharp teeth. - Ol, Grubnar you know mister Kazinski doesn't like when you disturb my clients. - said the little girl and the being fled with an unhappy growl.

" I must be in hell. Wait, is it possible that I died and found my self in this wonderful place? In that case, it would have been helpful if somebody did notify me about this event." -Thank you. By the way I didn't remember your name. - said the man. - Mary White. Don't worry about the Xslivers, they are just a bit territorial. If you are a stranger they try to frighten you or eat you. - said the girl with a giggle.

Finally, when darkness started falling upon them, they stopped in front of a large wooden house with all of the windows lit up. Inside a fat bold man was writing something in a large book behind a small wooden counter. - Are you here to eat or ... I see one of Mary's friends. A silver for a room. - said the owner of this fine establishment. - I will have a meal first and some rations. (+ 6 rations, 5.5 silver pence left).

7 = 4[d6]+3[d6]

5 = 2[d6]+3[d6]

(No increase in advanced skills)
Reply
#2
Nice. Has kind of an Alice in Wonderland vibe.
Reply
#3
The lite of a new morning slowly spreads over the city. " My back! I have to open a window, the wood in this house must be rotting." The view from the window of a semi naked man with a beer belly awakes the amnesiac better than any beverage. " Ok, I still don't have an idea how to get home. Uf, I am running low on money and I don't want to know what happens here when you are penniless." After a few minutes the man runs down to the general dining area and finds the inn owner.

- Good morning, sir. Can I ask you, about some kind of work? I need a few coins, so I can get up on my feet. - says the nameless. The bold one stops his feast on some kind of pastries and observes from head to toe his companion. - What can you do? Are you a good builder, carpenter or fighter. And by the way I don't think we have introduced or selves. My name is Vadim and yours.

- I am Ivan and I am actually very good at spying, gathering intel from a distance or finding clues, tracking down people. " I think, I am going to get my self killed with my big mouth. Then I can be Ivan the dead." - Well you pay your bills, so I help you out. I don't have any work for you, but one of my no good costumers owns me a favor and I hear that mister Ishigawa always has some special needs. He is the biggest shoe manufacturer in "Quiet meadow" and he seems to be interested in growing ever richer. But, I have to ask you a favor, find where Kalin, the man I will introduce you to, is hiding his money. He owns me more than his no-good word. Do we understand each other?

Ivan slowly nods. " What have I got myself into? Uf, the sooner I find something about my life and how to escape this nightmare the better. In the mean time I need silver to survive."

7 = 2[d6]+5[d6]

(stamina 18/19) purple lens activated

The eyes of the black haired man become a deep shade of purple. Vadim's expression intensifies. - I hope you are not some kind of a demon. Not that, I have a problem with demons! I am just a little superstitious. Ha, ha. - says the notorious owner of the "Sleeping beauty".

" Ahh, this is so much better. I never noticed how spacious this space is. This chair is a true work of art." Ivan stares at a wobbly stool, made from leftover pieces. - When I become rich, you must contact me with the master of this here masterpiece. Just look at those elegant nuisances of color. - Are you talking about the stains of bubonic beer and grease? If you are possessed, move your pinky. - says the bold man, as he moves out of the room.

Burning campground

The smiling purple eyed adult takes a walk towards the west. " Well since I have some time to kill, why not admire the local culture by taking a nice morning walk?" The muddy streets eventually lead him to a large burned out local area. On every 10 or so meters there are some kind of wooden poles, each ending with a human's head. The deeper you traverse in this place, the less amount of rotting skin there ins on the heads, until at center a stone column ends with a bare skull.

" Wow the locals must really be worshipers of the mind. So much monuments to the thinking man and I can't believe how wrong my first expression of these people has been."

- Why are you stepping on the sacred ground of Karakas.- says the cranium. - Hello! I am a tourist, is this some kind of a fare or are the attractions permanent? - Interesting you give off an aura of a different place. A drifter through time and space perhaps?

(purple lens deactivated)

The man looks around. - Um. I am sorry, but what are you? - I am just the result of a ritual gone wrong. Me and my fellow devotees sacrificed our selves for the birth of Karakas, but something went wrong and I turned into a living skull. And what's your story, tourist?

- I woke up in this country, realm, world or something and I have no idea how to get back home. And I forgot actually what that home looks like and my whole life is a blur. I just know that I don't belong here. So, can you help me out?

- No, not unless I get my full body back and then who knows? I know a very powerful spell that can bring your memory back, but I will need to be whole again.

Yes

Cheap can of mace

- And to show you my good intensions, I will tell you where a powerful artifact hides. You will find it berried before that pole over there. Use it wisely, because its content is limited. - said the skull in its rambling voice.

- Thank you, but I fear that I am a bit busy to take up your quest as well. So, I will leave your sacred grounds at once. - says the full being, as it starts moving away. - I pray that Karakas will guide you back here again. In the mean time good luck, I will be sticking around here for a while.

(+ 1 spray can with unknown content)

6 = 6[d6]

1 = 1[d6]

On his way back while looking at the mystery can, the human sees in close proximity Xsliver named Grubnar. - Ol, are you alone fishy? Either you pay your fee for walking in this sunny neighborhood or I bite. -says the creature - You this is an artifact that will hurt you bad, so back off or face the consequence. - answer's back Ivan.

( Xsliver : skill-3 stamina-6 in.-2 armor 0 damage modest beast)

11 = 3[d6]+2[d6]+6

11 = 5[d6]+3[d6]+3

As the Xsliver tries to bite the man, he moves out of its way in the last second.

Ivan uses the spray and a green cloud engulfs the enemy. (1/2 spray can left)

6 = 6[d6]

(Grubnar's stamina 3/6 -2 to all rolls)

6 = 4[d6]+2[d6]

4 = 2[d6]+2[d6]

The amnesiac quickly jump's and climb's up onto the nearest house, while the monster launches itself somewhere within the cloud.

The man starts running from one rooftop to another. The tiles creek, the beams below shake and the citizens shout.

9 = 4[d6]+5[d6]

(luck 7/8) Until finally one of the rotten pieces of wood gives up and Ivan crushes into a dusty old room.

Fickle and inquisitive actor who is slightly stronger than you and whose motivation is to obtain stories and is focused on your relics.

" Uff! Well I am pretty sure that things can't get any worse. Nice someone is coming up and I don't have enough money to pay for the property damage. Let's hope it's not one of those frog things." A young man with messy hair and a worn out white shirt comes up. His blue-grey eyes stare at the intruder.

- I wonder, what kind of an idiot destroyed my roof in the middle of the day! I was planning to fix the damn thing as soon as I got some money to waste, but it looks like I have found a donator. - says the young man with a firm voice and a intense expression.

- Listen I am really sorry about your roof, but I was chased by a monster and unfortunately I stumbled into your house. I don't the money to help you out, but if you need help with the labor, you can count on me. - says Ivan.
Reply
#4
And interested friends can also go and see them.
His masterpieces "Princess Diaries", "Les Miserables" and "Interns" are all very good movies, and interested friends can also go and see them.
This film tells the story of a female college student who has just left school and entered a top fashion magazine as an assistant to the editor-in-chief.
From the confusion of entering the workplace to finding the root of the problem from herself, she finally became an excellent workplace and fashion magazine.
coin exchange
A very interesting website
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)