Classic Fantasy Dirty Deeds in Noam (Latest Quest: Double Agent)
Introduction

Hello, this is a solo DND 4th edition campaign that I started in order to tell a story based on RPG Solo's answers and the roll of the dice. I started by clicking "Get Setting", which gave me "Setting is occupied shop involving high quality shield and [SPOILERS]". I interpreted that to be a populous city named Noam, which saw trading from merchants all over the world, and was practically ruled by a company that crafted and sold high quality armor. Due to a random biome selection, the city ended up being in the frozen wasteland of Arcziga. After deciding the setting, I clicked "Get Quest" to discover what mission would bring my characters together, and from that I got "Kidnap the musician at the observation dome.". With the setting and quest decided on, I created four characters, chose one to write from their perspective, and started the game. For the sake of improving the story's flow and to keep from spoiling anything, I had to cut out all the questions I asked and all the answers I got. With that, here is how the first quest went after I played several sessions.

Quests

Quest 1: The Envious Singer

Quest 2: Double Agent

Quest 3: The Crimson Jelly
I've now completed the second quest in this solo campaign. In this continuation of the story, our protagonists find that despite their risky efforts to cover their tracks, they've gotten in hot water with the city guard for the crimes they committed last night. With their reputations and freedom at risk, they have no choice but to accept a deal from the king's advisor in order to be absolved of their crimes. The quest generated for this story was, "Find the spy at the legendary armory."

Quest 2: Double Agent
This 3rd quest was quite the surprise for me. With the quest I generated being "Barter with merchants at the unrecognizable workshop.", I expected it to be something more mundane; a simple investigation into a shady shop with a tenuous connection to the corrupt upper-class. However, as our team of protagonists approached the shop, the quest ended up turning into something far more chaotic.

Quest 3: The Crimson Jelly