Classic Fantasy Kazugha the Orc blackmails a council member (Risus-based game)
I'm using Risus for this adventure.

I'm playing a character who's blackmailing another character. Who am I?

Boastful female soldier.

Ogre.

Smelting.

Harpy.

I am Kazugha the Orc. Boastful battle-hardened female soldier (4), Big and cruel brute (3), Blacksmith (2), Shrewish woman (1). Who am I blackmailing?

Intelligent elected official.

Introverted Half-orc engineer.

Negotiation.

Literacy.

I am blackmailing Marcelis the Half-orc. Wise and intelligent counsilor (4), Introverted but skilled technologist (3), Experienced negotiator (2), Frustrated poet (1). Why am I blackmailing this politician?

Malice / Allies.

I am friends with another politician who wants Marcelis out of the counsil. We live in a city with over half the population being Orcs. The others are Human and Half-orcs. We live in peace, but there are a lot of racial issues. A lot of Orcs are unhappy with living together with Humans in a city. It has only been 50 years since the last Orc-Human war ended, and things are starting to look good now. However, Kazugha the Orc is one of the Orcs who despises Humans, and so are many of her friends. Her politician friend is named Za'Uhr Bagul. He is not in the council right now and hopes to take Marcelis place soon. What are his clichés?

Mindless horde.

Honest carriage driver.

Weapon improvisation.

Za'Uhr Bagul the Orc. Foolish but strong Orc politician (3), Good carriage driver (2), Enjoys crafting weapons (1). What do I have to blackmail Marcelis?

Illness.

I know that he is ill, I've overheard him talking to a doctor during one of my patrols through the city. I am a member of the city guard. If it became public that Marcelis is ill then he would not be allowed to be in the council anymore as the law states that only healthy people are allowed in the council. I have told Za'Uhr of this and he wants me to blackmail Marcelis, I have agreed to this and am now on my way to Marcelis. I am currently off duty. Do I find Marcelis in his family villa?

(Somewhat Likely | 6[d10]) Yes.

I go to his family's villa and ask the Mercelis's personal guard if I'm allowed through the gate. I use Big and cruel brute (3), hoping that my notoriety as a particularly cruel Orc will allow me access. TN is 9.

16 = 6[d6]+4[d6]+6[d6]

The foolish guard cowers at my command to open the gate for me and I enter the villa. There I find Marcelis with his family. "Who are you and what do you want from us?" Marcelis asks.

"I want to have a word with you, in private, you really want to hear what I've got to say." I answer. Marcelis guides me into his office. It looks really fancy, it must pay good to be a council member, better than being a member of the city watch. I resent this disgusting Half-orc. Once we're inside his office and the door is closed, I say: "Your filthy home is repugnant to me, I can't believe they let rodents like you live in this city."

"What!" the old counsilor exclaims surprised, "Have you only come to insult me and my home, you horrid brute?!"

I laugh and say with a grin: "Nay, I have come to tell you that I know your secret, and that you have to do as I say or else the whole city will know of it!"

"My secret? What in the world are you talking about?"

"I know of your illness... if the public will know, then you will be kicked out of the council! Hahaha! That's why you must do as I tell you. So, what do you say?"

"Ah you know nothing you stupid Orc!" Marcelis responds, "You know nothing! Now get out of my house before I call the guards!"

"I know more than you think, call your guards and I will kill them! And after that, I will tell everybody of your illness! So you better listen to me or you'll go down like the dog you are! Now hand me over some of your gold, and I will forget that you insulted me! And give me some more, so I can also give some to my friend Za'Uhr Bagul!" This is the start of an argument, I use Big and cruel brute (3), Marcelis uses Experienced negotiator (2).

12 = 3[d6]+4[d6]+5[d6]

7 = 5[d6]+2[d6]

Marcelis finally starts to cower before Kazugha. Marcelis says: "So you're doing this for him... I can see now how serious you are, but please leave me be, I've done nothing wrong to you!"

"You're wrong!" I say, "you've insulted me! Now I want gold! And quick!"

7 = 1[d6]+5[d6]+1[d6]

4 = 4[d6]

Marcelis quickly hands over some gold that he has in his office. "Now leave me!" he says.

"All right," I say, "I will leave for now, but I'll be back. I want another shipment of gold and other valuables to my home within a few days or your secret won't be a secret anymore." With these words I leave the villa. I go to Za'Uhr to tell him the news.

Za'Uhr is happy to hear that Marcelis is under control now. He hopes he can steal enough gold from Marcelis to fund his own political mission, and hopefully Marcelis will break down soon so that he will have to leave the council anyway! Even after Marcelis has left the council he probably won't be threat, because he still broke the law by not telling he is ill while being a council member. He could be put in jail for many years, be banished from the city or be executed, depending on who the judge is. Kazugha and Za'Uhr are confident that their plan is working.

Does Marcelis hire heroes or assassins to take care of Za'Uhr and Kazugha?

(Likely | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

he hires a group of heroes and assassins! Who gets attacked first? 1. Za'Uhr or 2. Kazugha?

1 = 1[d2]

Does he survive the attack? He uses Foolish but strong Orc politician (3). TN is 12.

11 = 6[d6]+1[d6]+4[d6]

Even though he managed to kill one mercenary off, he is slain only a moment later by an assassin. Does Kazugha 1. discover this or 2. is she attacked too before learning of this news?

1 = 1[d2]

Kazugha the Orc is not attacked before she learns of Za'Uhr's untimely death. Does she 1. discover it herself or 2. does someone tell her the news?

2 = 2[d2]

She learns the news from the other city guards. She rushes over to Za'Uhr's house to see it for herself. Are there any guards?

(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...

the streets are empty. I go inside the house. What do I see?

Daintily / Dirty.

The house is really dirty, Za'Uhr never liked cleaning. Is the body still there?

(Unlikely | 4[d10]) No.

Are there signs of a struggle?

(Likely | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

lots of blood. Quite a fight has occured here. Kazugha suspects that she is next, she must try to save herself, so she goes to Marcelis. Is his villa guarded?

(Very Likely | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

there are three guards at the gate of the villa. They won't let Kazugha in. "I need to speak with Marcelis!" I insist. I use Big and cruel brute (3) and expect my notoriety to allow me access again. TN is 15.

8 = 4[d6]+3[d6]+1[d6]

The guards laugh at Kazugha. "You won't get in here, not today!" they say.

I use Big and cruel brute (3) to quickly and cruelly kill off one of the guards. TN is 11.

10 = 6[d6]+3[d6]+1[d6]

I swing my axe but fail to kill off my target, he is hurt though. Now a fight starts. Kazugha the Orc vs Human guard with sword (3), Orc guard with mace (3), and Wounded Orc guard with axe (2). The wounded Orc guard swings back at Kazugha!

5 = 1[d6]+4[d6]

Kazugha uses Boastful battle-hardened female soldier (4).

11 = 1[d6]+4[d6]+2[d6]+4[d6]

Kazugha blocks the attack and strikes the wounded Orc again. The Orc staggers. The Human guard attacks!

6 = 3[d6]+2[d6]+1[d6]

19 = 4[d6]+5[d6]+6[d6]+4[d6]

The sword only scrapes off Kazugha's armor and Kazugha hits the Human guard full on. The Orc guard with mace attacks now.

15 = 5[d6]+6[d6]+4[d6]

15 = 2[d6]+3[d6]+4[d6]+6[d6]

The attack is blocked. I swing my axe at the Orc guard.

18 = 5[d6]+4[d6]+4[d6]+5[d6]

12 = 1[d6]+5[d6]+6[d6]

The Orc is hit in his arm, but continues to fight. The Orc with axe tries to strike again.

1 = 1[d6]

7 = 1[d6]+1[d6]+2[d6]+3[d6]

The Orc misses and Kazugha chops off his head. It flies through the air. The Human guard attacks again!

12 = 6[d6]+6[d6]

16 = 5[d6]+6[d6]+1[d6]+4[d6]

It's futile! He takes another blow from Kazugha's axe! The last remaining Orc attacks again!

3 = 2[d6]+1[d6]

16 = 3[d6]+6[d6]+6[d6]+1[d6]

It goes terribly wrong and he is killed! Obviously these guards are not trained as good as Kazugha the battle-hardened soldier! Does the Human guard yield now?

(Likely | 6[d10]) Yes, but...

he is bleeding badly and probably won't survive.

Kazugha the cruel lets the filthy Human bleed to death, she leaves him be and goes inside the villa. Does she find Marcelis there?

(50/50 | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

he does not seem to be guarded! Kazugha quickly moves towards him.

"You!" I scream, "you have hired assassins to kill Za'Uhr! You filthy Half-orc!" How does Marcelis respond?

Healthily / Poor.

"Ha! He had it coming! And so do you!"

"No way am I going to die!" I yell, "I will kill them all when they come! So you better not send them to me! If you don't send them then I will let you live, but if you do send them then I will kill them and I will kill you!" With these words I leave Marcelis again.

Does the story end here?

(50/50 | 9[d10]) Yes.

Marcelis never sent any heroes, mercenaries or assassins after Kazugha. Kazugha lives to see another day and so does Marcelis. Kazugha decided to never deal with politicians again.
These are entertaining to read, glad you posted it!