Poll: Should I Stop doing this?
This poll is closed.
Yes, please stop.
0%
0 0%
No, keep going!
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

First Terrible Play
#1
Near the Beginning I change my name to Joshua, and this is just so cringy.



"Ugh... my head..." The surrounding area is unfamiliar to you. "Huh? Where the hell am I?"
Looted graveyard.
(Upon Looking at your surroundings, you come to the conclusion that you are in a graveyard.
PERCEPTION CHECK (Area observe)
7 = 7[d20]
"Well it's a graveyard. It's on some sort of secluded island, and there's a dock on the other side of the island."
NEW QUEST: Escape the Island
Is there anyone else on the island?
(Unlikely | 5[d10]) No, but...
No, but there are some animals nearby. You could probably tame one.
Can I tame a wolf?
(Sure Thing | 10[d10]) Yes, and...
Yes, and he can talk!
Is the wolf's allignment NG?
(Sure Thing | 9[d10]) Yes.
"Greetings human!" Wolf is very child-like, and takes a liking to Blue. NEW PARTY MEMBER: Aquarius the Wolf!
"Uh.. who exactly are you?"
Will the wolf explain?
(Very Likely | 3[d10]) No.
"Come on, let's explore!" ~Wolf
Party Interact with Josh and Aquarius
Joshua: "You never told me who you were..."
(Will wolf Introduce himself?)
(Very Likely | 9[d10]) Yes.
Aquarius: "Oops! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Aquarius the wolf, and you're my new master!"
Joshua: "Woah woah woah, Master? Can't we just be friends?"
Will Aquarius like this?
(Likely | 6[d10]) Yes, but...
Aquarius: "But every tame wolf needs a master! And you should be mine!"
Charisma Check!
Joshua's CHA = 12+1
Does it succeed?
(Very Likely | 5[d10]) No, but...
Joshua: "Come on Aquarius, how about a big brother/little brother relationship?"
Aquarius: "Okay.... I still think you'd be a great master though."
Joshua Aquarius Bond +1
How many paths are there?
5 = 5[d5]
Can I tell where they lead? (Five Checks)
(Unlikely | 2[d10]) No.
(Unlikely | 2[d10]) No.
(Unlikely | 1[d10]) No, and...
(Unlikely | 2[d10]) No.
(Unlikely | 1[d10]) No, and...
It's a mystery. The third and fifth paths seems to be littered with monsters.
Does aquarius know the islands layout
(50/50 | 6[d10]) Yes, but...
Yes, but he very distracted.
Can I make him foucs
(Likely | 4[d10]) No.
Is path one named?
(Very Likely | 9[d10]) Yes.
Gold path
Are the other 4 paths named?
(Likely | 9[d10]) Yes.
(Likely | 7[d10]) Yes.
(Likely | 5[d10]) No, but...
(Likely | 6[d10]) Yes, but...
Is Path 3's Danger Low
(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...
You hastily pull out a sheet of parchment and make a map of the area.
You write down the path's name and Danger Rating.
The fourth path has no name, but it is shaped like a valley. You decide to name it "Craggy Valley"
Is Aquarius Distracted
(Very Likely | 9[d10]) Yes.
Can I make Aquarius Focus
(Very Unlikely | 3[d10]) No.
We travel Gold Path. Are we Inturrupted?
(50/50 | 8[d10]) Yes.
Is it a monster?
(Likely | 9[d10]) Yes.
Tough Human anarchist.
Crazy Refuge appears!
Do we have the upper hand?
(50/50 | 10[d10]) Yes, and...
Yes! And the crazy refuge is holding Treasure(Uncommon)!
Joshua -- Talk
Aquarius -- (Distracted...)
Joshua attempts to talk to the Crazy Refuge...
(Foe Stubborness = 10)
Does he listen
(Somewhat Likely | 2[d10]) No.
The Crazy Refuge refuses to listen. "NO, NOT MORE OF THESE DAMN ORCS!" (Info aquired)
Aquarius is chasing a butterfly.
The Crazy Refuge Attacks!
"DIE YOU DAMN ORC!"
(Dodge Check)
What is the Crazy Refuge's DEX?
22 = 20[d20]+2
Am I hit?
(Likely | 8[d10]) Yes.
Is it critical?
(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...
Who does the crazy refuge attack?
1 = 1[d2]
The Crazy Refuge Charges at Joshua... It lands!
What is the severity of the wound?
(13 = 13[d20]) Moderate Injury: Hampers action significantly; will require first aid/medical attention.
How much HP is lost?
10 = 5[d9]+5
Joshua stumbles back at the force of the blow, and is injured. However, the Crazy Refuge takes the recoil from Joshua's clothing!
3 = 3[d5]
3 HP of recoil! [9/12] The Crazy Refuge seems to be enraged at the injury. (+1 STR)
Is Aquarius Still Distracted?
(50/50 | 8[d10]) Yes.
Joshua -- Skill, Talk
Aquarius -- (Distracted...)
Joshua attempts to talk to the crazy refuge once more...
(Stubborness = 10)
(Pity = -2)
Does it work?
(Likely | 10[d10]) Yes, and...
The Crazy Refuge pauses his assault. He listens to your plea.
"Please... we mean no harm... just let me and my wolf pass..."
The Crazy Refuge hears you out, and stops fighting. He offers to patch up your wounds.
You accept, due to being injured.
Is the patch job sufficent?
(50/50 | 8[d10]) Yes.
He didn't do half bad, considering his lack of supplies.
(Joshua is no longer injured. Joshua Recovered 5 HP.)
It's getting late. The Crazy Refuge offers shelter for the night. You accept, not wanting to stay out too late.
Time Passes...
The Crazy Refuge tells you his name.
"Sorry about back there. I thought you were an Orc. M'Name's Carl."
Joshua: "It's fine, you apologized, and tried to right your wrongs. That's all that matters in the end, isn't it?
Carl offers you food. Does it taste Good?
(Two Checks)
(50/50 | 10[d10]) Yes, and...
(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...
Joshua loved the food! (Morale Improved, +5 HP)
Aquarius didn't enjoy it so much. (Morale Lowered, Nauseous)
Time for bed....
(Does Joshua Dream?)
(50/50 | 2[d10]) No.
(Does Aquarius Dream?)
(50/50 | 2[d10]) No.
Do they sleep well?
(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...
(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...
Joshua and Aquarius couldn't sleep at all.
(Tired, morale lowered.)
Time passes...
Carl: "Mornin'! you two sleep well?"
Joshua: "We didn't even sleep."
Aquarius: *Yawn* "You too, Josh?"
Carl: "Sorry t' hear that. Feel free to leave when yer ready."
Perception Check for Joshua and Aquarius
0 = 1[d20]-1
13 = 14[d20]-1
Joshua is too tired to notice anything...
Aquarius notices some landmarks. He puts them on your map. (Refuge Camp added to map.)
How would you like to proceed?
Move Forward
You set back out on the open road.
Are you interrupted?
No.
The rest of the trip is fairly uneventful.
You arrive at a crypt. You mark it on your map.
Time passess...
What course of action do you decide on?
Rest
You rest... (Tired Removed.)
Aquarius got over his Nausea.
Time passes...
What course of action do you decide on?
Flip a coin for some odd reason.
Tails.
And now how do you proceed?
Flip more coins.
You really like wasting time.
Tails.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
What are you going to do?
Jack Shit
I hate you.
Time passes...
What action do you want take?
Enter the crypt.
Are you sure? This will change the time to night.
Yes
Time passes...
Do I find a map at the beginning of the dungeon?
No.
console_get_map
Map obtained! (Cheater)
Move forward. Encounter?
No, and...
...and there's a weapon!
Is it enchanted?
No.
Gloves.
Fighting Gloves. Joshua equips them.
What would you like to do?
Forward
A door! Is it locked?
No, and...
It's wide open.
There is a door to your left and one in front of you.
What course of action do you decide on?
Open Left door.
Is it unlocked?
Yes, and...
Inside you find your stuff!
Joshua morale increased.
There is a door in front of you.
Enter the door.
You encounter a wide open chamber.
Are we safe?
No, and...
No, and it's an enemy!
A skeletal brute confronts you! Does he have cohorts?
Yes.
How many?
2 = 2[d2]
This is gonna be one hell of a boss fight!
A Skeletal Brute and two skeletal dogs attack!
Encounter--You have been taken by surprise.
Skeletal Brute Attacks Aquarius!
Severe Injury: Incapacitating and may become Critical if untreated.
6 HP of damage!
Aquarius is whimpering...
Skeletal Dog 1 Attacks!
1 = 1[d2]
5 = 4[d4]+1
5 HP of damage!
Skeletal Dog 2 attacks!
1 = 1[d2]
4 = 3[d4]+1
Joshua takes 4 HP of damage!
Joshua attacks Skeletal Brute!
10 = 6[d6]+4
19 = 19[d20]
CRITICAL HIT!
58 HP of damage!
Skeletal Brute falls...
Aquarius manages the strength to attack Skeletal Dog 1!
1 = 1[d2]
2 = 2[d20]
3 HP of Damage to skeletal dog 1!
Skeletal Dog 1 Flees.
Skeletal Dog 2 attacks!
2 = 2[d4]
2 = 2[d2]
Aquarius Takes Severe damage!
Aquarius can fight no longer...
Joshua Attempts Handle Animal!
1 = 1[d8]
Fails!
Skeletal Dog attacks!
2 = 1[d4]+1
2 HP of Damage to Joshua!
Joshua Attempts Handle Animal again!
5 = 5[d8]
Success! TAME CHANCE
No, but...
The Skeletal Dog drops a bone on his way out.
GOT Necromantic Bone x1
Only One way to go...
Enter the room
There is an orb upon a pedastal in the middle of the room.
So at this point what are you going to do now?
Perception check
1 = 1[d20]
There appears to be no trap inside the room.
The Pedestal is beautifully crafted.
So at this point what do you do?
Touch the orb.
Are you sure?
YESH
The orb disintegrates, and you both feel stronger. +1 Level to both!
Knowledge enters Joshua. (Learned Alter Self)
You also learned how combat works you idiot.
Like Seriously
How are you THAT stupid?
Ah well.
At this point what action do you want to perform?
Exit the Dungeon
Suddenly, a rat appears to test your knowledge of combat!
Roll Initiative.
22 = 19[d20]+3
6 = 4[d20]+2
Joshua attacks first!
17 = 12[d20]+5
It hits!
5 = 5[d6]
For 5 HP of damage!
oops forgot to roll initiative for aquarius
24 = 19[d20]+5
Uhhh, Aquarius hit before Joshua. Well this is awkward.
6 = 5[d20]+1
It misses anyway.
Even then, the rat died.
I'm terrible at this.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)