I use RPGSolo as my main GM tool for our Youtube Show
I love your tool and I thought you might like to know that I have been talking it up and using it to GM our games.

We play a game called Dungeon World on my Youtube channel and I show your tool several times in a session. I use it to decide outcomes and bring in some randomness. I used it to challenge players to create a vision based on three random items I choose from your tool.

Here's an episode of our show:

Thank you so much for this great tool.
That's awesome and you're welcome!

It looks like you have a great, fun group there. I'm glad I was able to get the site back up in time for your session. And I see you're using the new "Horizontal Text Input Toggle" feature -- awesome.

What's that software you're using for the map? It looks cool.
Thumbs Up 
(04-23-2014, 09:55 AM)Mark Wrote: What's that software you're using for the map? It looks cool.

I believe it's Roll20... Unless you're asking how she made the map, you mean.

Anyways, I've watched your show, Jessa, and I love it. I haven't caught up with it completely (so far, I'm at the beginning of the #Wizcon2014 storyline, after the point where you and the players wrote up the story starter... So around Series 2, Week 2) but I enjoyed the sessions, especially since it got me interested in DungeonWorld.

If I have to pick a favorite character, it would have to be Makino, since her moments made my gut burst with laughter (favorite part would have to be her antics during the circus). Keep up the good work.
(05-28-2014, 07:34 AM)Psyga315 Wrote: I believe it's Roll20.

Ah, yes, that's what it is. Thanks.