My Article About Solo Roleplaying
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that, through some connections I have at Geek To Geek Media (the gaming website, not the dating site), I recently had an article published about solo roleplaying. If you are interested, you can read it at the link below. 

Tev's Quest for a Solo RPG 

Before you click on the link, however, I do want to give you a heads up. The article follows my journey of discovering the hobby of solo roleplaying. Part of that journey included my first impressions of this site, which while honest, were not very flattering. However, please stick with it as later in the article, once I understood how to properly use the tool, I explain that it has become one of my favorite solo tools. (They also included a link back to this site.)

Thanks for reading and please forgive me for the shameless self-promotion.
Oh, man! That was great and made me smile. I started with D&D in high school with a small group of friends. Great times.

It was very well written. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. I was a bit concerned about how you would receive the article, which is one of the reasons I addressed that right there in my original post. I was very careful to make sure Beej linked back to the site at my positive comments about the site and not the negative ones.