Science Fiction A short example from my recent first experience.
This game used a really simple RPG system I made just for this site, which I call Cinchity. Anything with a B next to it was from the program.

B: The setting is barren caverns involving above average diagrams and orion ancient ruins. Your quest is to survey the mechanical mines. Trying to stop you is the grunt skilled in camouflage. You are currently at the mutant asteroid belt.

"This whole trip has been strange," I say as the ship draws closer to the planet, named Tehoran. "The good thing is, I will be getting home soon."

I am Charlone Esapellia, a researcher for the Mesopoly Mining Facility, MMF for short.

I was sent on this journey to check out a strange cavern on a planet, as they got some weird scans on it. So far I haven't seen anything, but I am hoping for a little fun.

"Alright, time for a systems check. Dice!"

B: 6 = 6

B: 6 = 6

"Welllllll..."

B: 3 = 3[d6]

B: 3 = 3[d6]

B: 2 = 2[d6]

B: 3 = 3[d6]

B: 2 = 2[d6]

B: 5 = 5[d6]

B: 4 = 4[d6]

B: 11 = 6[d6]+5[d6]

B: 5 = 4[d6]+1[d6]

B: 9 = 6[d6]+3[d6]

"There we go, got it working. Fidgety thing..."

"Alright, let's see, what's next to check..."

"Chance systems!"

B: (50/50 | 7[d10]) Yes.

B: (Somewhat Likely | 2[d10]) No.

B: (Somewhat Unlikely | 4[d10]) No.

B: (Unlikely | 3[d10]) No.

B: (Unlikely | 2[d10]) No.

B: (Unlikely | 7[d10]) Yes.

B: (Unlikely | 1[d10]) No, and...

"Good, good."

"Now let's see if it knows where I am exactly."

B: Setting is andromeda ring world involving worn-out EMP grenade and bandit moon.

"Err... not exactly."

B: Setting is chaotic monolith involving excellent electro-binoculars and above average disguise device.

"No, that's not it."

B: Setting is desolate badlands involving excellent electro-binoculars and sealed canister.

"Well, it's close enough. It got the canister down."

They told me to bring this strange canister along with me, said to open it right when I got into the caves. I could open it now, but for all I know, it could be some kind of explosives.

Well... maybe a quick peak?

*Do you resist the urge?*

B: (50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...

"That thing is driving me nuts! I have to find out what is inside it!"

I open it, and inside I find...

B: Below average credit chip.

"...are you serious."

I noticed there was something else inside.

B: Excellent med-pack.

"Well that's good, I will need that. But... are they expecting something to be there? Do they expect me to fight something down there?"

"Wait, there's one last thing in here..."

*A 1-3 means it is a powerful looking sword. A 4-6 means it is a nice looking blaster.*

I saw a nice looking blaster, much better than the one that I normally kept with me. Why am I being given all this stuff if I was just supposed to be checking the perimeter in a place that they said was completely safe?

*rolling for stats because I forgot to :P*

B: 14 = 4[d6]+3[d6]+6[d6]+1[d6]

B: 15 = 6[d6]+1[d6]+3[d6]+5[d6]

*alright back to the story*

*BEEEEP BEEEEP*

"The com systems are going off? Maybe it's some news from my boss..."

*Who is it?*

B: Sadistic mechanic.

A strange man appeared on the screen in front of me.

"Who are you and what are you doing near Tehoran?" the man asked instantly.

"Uh... I'm a researcher from the MMF, and I came here to investigate a strange scan we found in a cavern on Tehoran." I say nervously, afraid by this man's unsettling appearance.

"Well I don't care what you think you found, I want you away from my planet AT ONCE!" the man said angrily.

*Will you get stern with the man?*

B: (Somewhat Likely | 7[d10]) Yes.

I build up a little bit of courage and shout "I am NOT leaving this planet until I find out what that scan was about, and I don't care what you say. I will even go as far to dispose of you if necessary!"

*Did your anger startle the man at all?*

B: (Somewhat Likely | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

The man looked at me, slightly distraught. Then he picked up something and showed it to me through the com.

It was a...

B: EMP grenade.

"My welcoming gift to you. Welcome to Tehoran."

The ship started to go dark, and felt like it was being sucked into the planet. The EMP grenade had caused everything to go faulty. Wait, how the hell did he even get the EMP grenade to hit the ship?

I shouldn't ask questions whenever I am in the middle of crashing.

I run over to a small cabinet and look to see if I can find anything in any of them. There are four of them... hopefully there's something in at least one of them!

*Anything in the first cabinet?*

B: (Somewhat Likely | 4[d10]) No, but...

There was nothing in there, but I did hear something coming from the one on the far right.

I looked inside, and there was a...

B: Power cells.

A power cell! This could come in handy later... but not right now. The ship is about to crash, I have to hurry and check the other two cabinets!

*Anything in the second cabinet?*

B: (Somewhat Likely | 10[d10]) Yes, and...

There was something! Two things, in fact! The items were a...

B: Processing core.

and a...

B: Neutron bomb.

There is a small chance this processing core might help me out! This bomb will also be for safe keeping too. (In my deeeeeep pockets...) I should check the last cabinet just in case.

*Anything in the third cabinet?*

B: (Somewhat Likely | 2[d10]) No.

Well, it was worth looking. Time to try to put in this processing core!

*After a couple of seconds of doing science-y stuff and stuff, you get the processing core in! But does it work?*

B: (Somewhat Likely | 3[d10]) No.

"Oh joy."

The ship crashes to the ground finally, and I somehow end up unhurt. Other than a few small scratches, that is. *-2 to health*

*up until this point I have been to lazy to write down my inventory. lazzzzyyyy*

*This is also the end of my first session! Tomorrow I am hoping to get some exploration done, and more! Really loving this program :3*