Story too long?
Whenever I try to save I get an error saying story too long?
I didn't know this could happen. What the hell
I had put a very large limit on the amount of text allowed in a story.  You are the first person to hit that limit--your story must be huge.
Any chance you could remove the limit
I won't remove it but when I get a chance in the next couple of days I'll increase it.
(10-23-2017, 09:05 AM)Mark Wrote: I won't remove it but when I get a chance in the next couple of days I'll increase it.

Why not remove it? I'm just gonna run into the same issue again sooner or later. I plan to make this story an ongoing one
(10-23-2017, 11:33 AM)Cairn Trenor Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 09:05 AM)Mark Wrote: I won't remove it but when I get a chance in the next couple of days I'll increase it.

Why not remove it? I'm just gonna run into the same issue again sooner or later. I plan to make this story an ongoing one

I'd recommend saving what you have to a word document and adding to eat each session of story you go through. This espeically good if you have my kind of problem where you sometimes have your hands work a little faster than your brain and save over your awesome story with just some numbers and a few words for something you were just starting.
(10-26-2017, 01:36 AM)LazzerusThanatos Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 11:33 AM)Cairn Trenor Wrote:

I'd recommend saving what you have to a word document and adding to eat each session of story you go through. This espeically good if you have my kind of problem where you sometimes have your hands work a little faster than your brain and save over your awesome story with just some numbers and a few words for something you were just starting.

That's what I do too. I've hit the limit a few times already.
This is still on my to-do list to allow longer stories.
Just how long are we talking here? I haven't hit the limit, nor do I think I ever will, but it's good info to have regardless.
I'll see what it's currently at and, I don't know, maybe double it.