Virtual Meet-And-Greet
Lightbulb 
Hello RPGSolo friends,

I am thinking about hosting a virtual meet-and-greet this upcoming Saturday, August 12 via Zoom (video optional). I thought this might be a good way chat in real time and learn a little more about each other, swap stories, share thoughts about our hobby, or just socialize.

I realize the biggest obstacle is timing, as from what I've gathered the active members are scattered around the world in both directions. I am located in the eastern United States, which time zone is currently UTC -4. I am thinking 5:00 PM my local time might be a reasonable option.

Unless something else comes up I will plan on posting a link in this thread shortly before that time. If you are able to join I look forward to chatting. In the meantime, if you have any recommendations please post here and we can adjust if there is a better option.

Tev
If anyone wants to join the Meet and Greet the Login info is below.  I will stay on till about 15 minutes after. If no one joins I will end the meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

[Meeting Info Deleted]
It looks like no one was able to drop by. Not a problem.

If someone simply wasn't able to make it but would be interested in something like this in the future, I'd be happy to set it up. Just reply here or send a PM.
(09-12-2020, 06:28 PM)Teviko604 Wrote: It looks like no one was able to drop by. Not a problem.

If someone simply wasn't able to make it but would be interested in something like this in the future, I'd be happy to set it up. Just reply here or send a PM.

Hmmm your original post said Aug 12. Maybe that had something to do with it.
Oops!   Blush

Obviously, I meant to type September 12th (the original post was made on Sept. 9th, well past August.) Oh well.  Rolleyes