What the heck? I somehow got banned...
Hey Marc,

Can you fix my account please? It's me, Jingo. I just posted my 'The Oracle' story on the forums, and was editing the page to clean some things up like I normally do and right after updating, the site logged me out and said this:

"RPG Solo Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Jingo' "

Can you help me out please? I don't know what happened. All I was doing was adding a link to my Google Docs page where I keep character notes etc. I clicked update and bam... I got banned.
And at the top it says, "Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Automatically banned by the Akismet system for spamming.
Ban will be lifted: Never"

I didn't do any spamming. I don't know what's going on.
That anti-spam system is about worthless. You've been reactivated. Sorry about that.
Whew! Thanks Mark!

[-]
Quick Reply