RPG Solo Forums

Full Version: 40K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if you are very familiar with the game but wondering if you've ever considered adding a 40K scenario to your options like you have done with Star Wars? I'd love to play in a world specifically tailored to it.

Just putting it out there Rolleyes

Cheers,

Elysia
I'm not familiar with that game and I did not make most of the scenario options so I probably won't be adding this. Sorry.
I find that custom lists are useful for that setting, I made one of ranged weapons for when I need to randomly generate gear. A similar thing could be done with NPC's and such. And you can just interpret the 'Get NPC' function to fit the setting too. When I generated my character Tobias, for example, I got a result somewhere along the lines of "German Jedi Padawan," after using C.Q. to get "Mechanically/Warlike." I interpreted the mechanical and warlike aspects to mean I was an Iron Hand (since I wanted to be a Spehss Mehreen at the time Wink although you could arguably interpret it to mean a scion of the Mechanicus...), while 'Jedi Padawan' left me as a Librarian, specifically a lower-ranked Lexicanum ('padawan'), seeing that that was the nearest thing to a Force-User in 40K that I could think of...just requires some creative interpretation IMO.
Very cool. I'm glad that works out.