RPG Solo Forums

Full Version: Mythic Variations 2 and custom dice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you going to implement Mythic variations 2?

Are you going to implement customer dice?
For example, Star Wars RPG, Genisys, Legend of the five rings.
I think the current Mythic implementation meets the needs of this site. Is there any particular Mythic 2 functionality that you are thinking of?

I am not clear on what you are asking regarding the dice.
(11-11-2018, 10:40 PM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]I think the current Mythic implementation meets the needs of this site.  Is there any particular Mythic 2 functionality that you are thinking of?

I am not clear on what you are asking regarding the dice.

Hi Mark, 

Tnx for the quick reply.

For the Mythic 2: Mostly the behavior check.

For the dice. I made a typo. I meant custom dice.
I would like to know if you will make the option to roll dice pools. That have non standard dice.
The exmples I gave you are systems that use symbols instead of numbers and you roll multiple dice of differing sides.
For the dice have you tried at the MAD button? I would have to research the behavior check functionality.
(11-13-2018, 09:18 PM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]For the dice have you tried at the MAD button?  I would have to research the behavior check functionality.

I meant custom dice as in Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars/Genesys/L5R systems.
MAD would quite work. They are still numberd and there is no way to differentiate between 
an Ability die and a difficulty die. Both are D8 with symbols which cancel each other out to do a skill check
I’d also like to see Mythic variations 2 implemented. The behaviour check is a cool feature.