Hi y'all!
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hi and that I just joined!
I am a 24 year old female that loves old school AD&D!
I play a barefoot Elf character and have been playing since I was 10 when taught by my dad!
Hi Lithrath,

Welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. And I am sure that many look forward to the tales you will tell.

Sincerely,
Mark
(12-06-2016, 09:32 AM)Mark Wrote: Hi Lithrath,

Welcome aboard.  I hope that you enjoy yourself here.  And I am sure that many look forward to the tales you will tell.

Sincerely,
Mark
Thanks Mark!   Wink
Hello guys! I'm Daisy from UK and newbie in this forum Smile

Regards,
Dissertation Help
Hi Daisy from UK! Welcome, have fun, and we look forward to your stories.
(03-22-2017, 09:17 AM)Mark Wrote: Hi Daisy from UK!  Welcome, have fun, and we look forward to your stories.

Hi good to see other people posting on here. Good to know solo is not too solo!
Hi there, my name is "NewbieSalmon" and I recently joined. I must say RPGSolo is fantastic and I'm having a blast using it so far. I'm a very narrative person so my posts will have few actual RPG but it's still there nonetheless. Anyways I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Smile
Hi, guys! I am so glad for being here. I like that your site always offers something interesting to read. I will definitely recommend it to all my Prime Writing friends.
Hi, KrisyG! I am glad that you are enjoying the site and look forward to reading your own adventures. Have fun!
Hey from rainy Seattle! I'm glad I found this forum. As an abstract writer I hope to have a lot of fun here