A question about "playback etiquiette"
Not really sure how to phrase this or where to place it, but here goes:

So I have a lot of downtime at my job, I use that downtime to play Solo RPGs. Because I only have my phone, it's not convenient for me to use the site or mobile version, but I borrowed elements and ideas from it and sort of jurry-rigged a system with a dice roller app and a wonderful note taking program called OneNote that really fits my scatter brained writing style.

Anyway, I have played out quite a long game with these tools and I wanted to share it with the forum, my question is that it reads just as fiction since none of the dice rolls and whatnot are in there, wasn't sure if that would be appropriate to post in game play or if it'd be better in Fiction unplugged. If no one cares, I'd like to upload it to game play with my word that I used a solo-RPG system aided by this site.

Thoughts or feedback?
Go ahead and post where you think it's most appropriate and if people complain we'll take it from there.
(12-05-2014, 09:13 AM)Mark Wrote: Go ahead and post where you think it's most appropriate and if people complain we'll take it from there.

Alright, I think I will. Thanks for the input!