White Void
Hello, everyone!  This is my first attempt at RPG solo and it's... weird. Maybe a little to weird, even for me. I'm just parking this here in case I ever decide to pick it up again. Note to self: white infinity voids are really, really boring. And killer rubber duckies are just bizarre.

"not only do I not know why a garmulant was in that duck, let alone where it came from, I don't remotely understand how a garmulant could do something like..." I point to Caliez. Propos is stroking her mohawk. "...that."I am in a white void. I see nothing but whiteness. I hear no sounds. I feel neither hot nor cold. The air around me, if it is air, is dry but I feel like I'm underwater. I can't remember how I got here. Is anyone else here with me?

Yes, and...

Can I see them?

Yes.

I turn around and then I see...

Cynical female freak of nature.

A tall, lanky, purple woman. I say woman but she could possibly be a man, she's so androgynous. I can only tell she's a woman because of the shape of her breasts. She has a white mohawk that's almost disappearing into the bright whiteness. She has long red nails (more like claws) and bright red eyes. She wears black makeup, like goth kids, and isn't entirely unpretty but she doesn't seem very nice.

Can she see me?

Yes, and...

and she's sneering at me as if I've done something wrong. Nervous I say "H-h-hello?" Can she understand me?

Yes.

Her reply: "Uh huh." She rolls her eyes and looks away. She has a nail file and begins working on those long nails of hers. I realize that she has a long, demonic tail that swishes about. I don't remember seeing one but, well... has it always been there?

No.

Yes! It's a no. It wasn't there before. She JUST grew a tail! What the... I say "Did you, uh... Always have that tail? I mean, on your body?" Does she answer?

No.

She continues to file her nails.

I look around, feeling embarrassed. There's not much to look at.

"Nice place you got here!" I say. Does she answer?

No, and...

Someone else appears behind her! This person is...

Passive-aggressive weapon master.

A large orange man. He also has a mohawk but his is red. He's holding a double sided axe that's as big as he is. Does cynical female seem to notice him?

Yes, but...

She recoils in disgust. "Ugh, not you!" Does he recognize her?

Yes, and...

Is he happy to see her?

No.

He sighs and looks down (wherever that is) saying "It's good to see you too."  He sounds like a dopey Eeyore. Does he have tail?

No.

Does he seem to recognize me?

No.

"Who are you?" he says and... can I remember my name?

Yes, but...

I don't think it's right. It doesn't sound like my name in my head. It's fuzzy and unsure.

"I... I think my name is..."

Does cynical female seize on what I've said?

Yes, but...

She doesn't say anything. She just looks up and sneers again. She has sharp teeth.

I scratch my head and try to concentrate, try to remember my name. It's something like...

Decrease / The innocent.

"Decrease... The Innocent?"  I know that's not right but that's all I can think of. How does Cynical Female react?

Combatively / Glorious.

She wails and puts her hand on her forehead.  "Oh! Decrease! The Innocent! Such an HONOR." She makes her best bow in this weird void.

How does PA Weapon Guy react?

Kindly / Hard.

"Nice to you." He says "Caliez, don't be so mean."

Caliez, the purple woman, just snorts.

"My name is..."

Propose / Outside.

"Propos. Propos Out-Siddair."

He swims over to me and we shake hands. Does he crush my hand?

Yes, and...

I squeal like a little girl.  "Oops! Sorry!" He says. I yank away and look at it. That's when I notice my hand is green. Is this normal to me?

Yes, but...

something about it still looks wrong.  It's bigger.  I look down and I realize that my body is stronger, as if I've been working out a lot. I look *good*! But... well... am I naked?

No.

I'm wearing blue shorts that just barely cover my thighs. Do these shorts look familiar?

Yes, but...

Something is in the pocket. I pull it out and see a...

Helplessly / Lame.

Antagonise / Ambush.

(Ignore second answer)

Rubber duckie.  "What the..." I squeeze it. Does it squeak?

No, and...

It does something else instead. It...

Mechanically / Lethal.

It fires a beam of dark energy towards Caliez?

Yes.

Does she dodge it?

No.

Caliez cries out as the black bolt strikes.  Immediately she flies back away from us, leaving a trail of blood drops floating in the air.  I squeal myself.  Does Propos go after her?

Yes.

He shouts "CALIEZ!" and, before I can think, he is swimming through the void towards her.  I go as well, shoving the rubber duckie away.  Can we catch up to her?

Yes.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Propos keeps saying this as we glide through the "air" towards her body. It takes us a good while, at least over a minute, to reach her body. Is she dead?

No.

Is she conscious?

No.

Is she breathing?

Yes, but...

She's coughing up more blood. Propos does chest presses to get her to cough up more blood.

"What the hell did you do?" he shouts.

"I don't know! I just had that rubber duckie thing and..." Does Propos know what a rubber duckie even is?

Yes, but...

"Why did you have a garmulant in your pocket? And why, of all the things to put one in, did you put it inside a toy duck?  Why did you bring me here?"

"Dude," I say, "I can barely remember who I am! I'm not sure what my name is and..." Do I recognize the word "garmulant"?

Yes, but...

Bleakly / Healthy.

"not only do I not know why a garmulant was in that duck, let alone where it came from, I don't remotely understand how a garmulant could do something like..." I point to Caliez. Propos is stroking her mohawk. "...that."

I swim back towards the duckie. At least I think I'm heading towards the duckie. Can I find it?

Yes.

Small as it is, I manage to get to the duck with little trouble, but I don't dare squeeze it. It still looks like a rubber duck. Is anyone else out here with me besides Propos and Calliez?

Yes.

I look around and see...

Reasonable inventor.

Male?

Yes.

A blue man, almost with Calliez's body shape but much more angular, floats nearby.  Do I recognize him?

No.

Does he recognize me?

No.

"Who are you?" I say. I float towards him. Does he acknowledge me?

Yes.

"Hello, sir." He makes a polite nod when he says this. "Strange situation, isn't this? Do you know where we are?"

"Nope. No clue. Do you know how you got here?"

No, and...

"I haven't the foggiest idea of who I am. I believe I have just been born. Isn't that marvelous?" He smiles but I just shake my head. I point in the distance towards Calliez and Propos.

"They know who they are but they don't know me. Maybe they'll know you."

"Very good. Let's go visit, shall we?"

We float over to them.

Is Calliez doing any better?

No, and...

Propos shouts "She's cold!"

Can the new guy do anything to help?

No.

"Oh, dear! What happened?"

I show him the duckie, though I don't let him touch it. Does he know what a garmulant is?

Yes, and...

"I... I dare say I recognize that! How did it end up here?"