Modern Action/Suspense Mind Games
this is my first time using this website so please tell me how to add what I write when I click the play button into this thread. if you like the intro gimmie a thumbs up.

this is an rp based on twists and turns between a young girl with a unique mind and a group of special ops trying to unravel the mysteries behind it. Her life, having been erased from her mind and no knowledge of how she got here, she wakes up in a room surrounded by ruffians who all look down on her and pity her. Yet, among them, a red haired charmer named Drake decides to start the fun and ask her for help, yet, doesn't explain how. She accepts his offer not knowing his vindictive plan. Will the help be a curse or blessing?
I wake up to the sounds of lights almost ready to accept their death and burn out. My eyes try to muster the strength to open themselves while my body rolls a slight bit as I wake up. My eyesight became slanted and blurred from lack of nutrients in my body. I whined rubbing my eyes to wake up more and heard a voice in front of me as cold hands gripped my neck firmly."Ah, there she is. Did you finally take it upon yourself to wake up?"
Yes, and...
As the voice rung my ears he laughed a bit when hearing how weak and groggy my voice came out. "Not much fire left in your soul eh? Goof thing I got the chance to beat it all out of before you could react. Wake up!" He kicked my ribcage with hard metal boots, in which caused me to recoil and clench my side with my left arm. I looked up and tears started trickling down my face slowly. he laughed. " I said not much fire left in you eh?"
Yes, and...
I nodded as he spoke, the man glaring at me huffed becoming domestic again. I was coughing and struggling to get my strength to move while men laughed at my drowsiness. Suddenly I felt hands wrap gently around me and soft lips kiss my ear.
My head turned and the eyes of the voice were staring at me gently but evilly," Do you want my help my little darling?"
Yes.
I felt my body being lifted as I sat in his lap, body against chest. should i let him help?
Yes.
I nodded at him cuddling my small form. I looked at the people watching me, was i their property?
Yes.
So at this point what action do you take now?
I struggled to wake up and i looked at the people. i whimpered asking," Will you kill me? I don't want to be your property!"
No.
A tall man shook his head. " Its not so bad hun dont worry. If you fight us and become a problem, yes we will. But I don't think you will cause a tussle right?"
Yes, and...
The man holding me stroked my long hair and smiled as i welcomed the affection. I realized i had no memory. My mind was blank. Did they erase it? Was i brain washed?
Yes.
i knew i had to of been. I couldn't remember the slightest things nor how i got here. The man holding me looked and saw my furrowed brow. "Are you scared?" i thought he was completely stating stupid questions. but... was i scared?
Yes.
He could see hints of fear line my eyes and smiled. "Good. you should be very afraid. But will you get out of this maze?" i looked up," what? what do you mean?"
No, and...
everything was gone. i was in a room without doors or windows. my stomach flipped majorly. where was I? i could see the lights on but no light switch. my bones chilled. i heard laughter in the distance. "is there someone there?!"
No.
the voice seemed to be inside my head, i told myself. its all in my head. i got up and fell almost instantly. i tried tugging my body up again and couldn't move. was i chained?
No, but...
i couldn't seem to shake my body free from an invisible grasp. i was confined into the invisible shackles on my limbs. i heard the laughter again, this time more sadistic."h hello?"
No, but...
i heard a small tap on a wall or something. i knew someone was there. my stomach knotted and twisted and flipped over and over. i looked around for something i could use to see what my body was tied up with. Was there a box of matches?
Yes.
i almost cried. i used my legs and wiggled to get the box up to my hands. i grabbed it. i opened it hoping there were matches, but was there?
Yes.
as I reached into the box there was only five. I struck one and bit the butt of it. I held it to my legs. there were thin wired ropes knotted expertly.
I smiled happily as the ropes snapped. the match burnt down and I stuck another one and let it fall on the ground with two other matches. down to two now?
Yes, and...
I got my hands free. I must preserve these two for later. I got up and felt around the room for an exist. was there anything written on the walls?
Yes.
I could feel tiny brail writings on the back wall where I had been. I made out the sentence," WILL YOU GET OUT?" I gulped. had the guy stuck me in here?
Yes, and...
under the word out I find a small cutout from the wall being cut into. I lift the wallpaper and a small button and press it. water fills the room quickly and I scream for help. Tears rush down my face. Where am I? I feel a mans hands grasp my sides and lift me up. i scream and flail as I cough getting air into my lungs.  my cheek and kisses the soft cheek. I whimper looking at him. its the man from earlier. did he save me?
Yes, and...
he smiles," Well, my darling... you passed. I'm proud of you, what a good girl you are. want a reward now?" I looked at him.
Yes.
smiling at me, he slid his hands around my waist and kissed my lips hard. i winced and shook my head confused. he smiled and patted my head. "good girl," he whispered in my ear. Was he messing with me?
No, but...
before i could ask him anything he was gone. i sat up in another room and rubbed my eyes. Had i been asleep this whole time?
No, but...
I felt something cold and hard around my neck and wrists, as I looked down I saw I was in chains. I screamed hoping someone would hear me. no one did. I sighed. I got up and looked around, the room was dark this time. I whimpered feeling colder by the second. I stepped on something very cold and squealed. As I felt the surface of the ground, it felt like ice bricks. Was I in a freezer?
Yes.
I shivered, and sniffled as the cold started to sink in my body.
I sat down and felt in my pockets for my matches, knowing there were only three left.
I decided to only use one instead of all three so if I found some wood or fabric, I could make a fire. My face was burning from the freezing chills that sieged my skin. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't help thinking ," Is there a lamp?"
No, but...
I managed to find a torch that had been left behind. I smiled in pure joy and shoved my match into the center of the torch and blew warm air onto the area. It ignited and warmth radiated from the torch. I cuddled it and laid there for a while till I could figure out how to get the large chains off.
I lay on the ground for hours getting my first sleep in forever. I wake up and see that from the heat of the torch, my chains have expanded and as I stand they slide off from my body. I get up to look around and wonder if there is a way to open the hatch on the room. Is there?
Yes.
As I feel the long cool metal door, I find in small letters "will you get out?". Was the man here to? If so, where did he go? why am I locked in here?
Yes, and...
I'm feeling the whole door now, frantic to get out of here. As I look around I feel something wet under my feet. I look down and see that water has pooled around me and rapidly is increasing, steam rising from the ice being thawed by the heat of the torch. I smile, " Is this my saving grace?"
Yes, and...
Soon the whole room was becoming filled with water that wasn't quite cold or warm. I sneezed and struggled to not sink below the surface, I was panicking praying i wouldn't die. The air diminished quickly as the water dominated the area, so I chose to take in the largest breath I could manage as my head scraped the surface of the ceiling. I closed my eyes praying I would survive. I couldn't help but ask myself if i were going to die here. I had very low hopes of getting out of here without ending up dead. My head spun, my lungs collapsing wanting fresh air. I heard somethin in my head ask, " Will you die here?"
No, and...
I suddenly felt someone embrace me, kissing my neck softly as though I were their love. "My beautiful darling... You amaze me once more. Good little girl, you passed yet again." I looked up to find the man from last time holding me gently. I looked down at myself and found I wasn't even a little bit wet, was it all in my head?
Yes, but...
I felt my pockets and found the matches still there, tow left. I felt sick, trying to understand what was going on. He laughed a little and lifted my chin up, kissing me softly this time, chuckling somewhat to himself. Instead of refusing him, I kissed back wanting something to comfort me. But as I kissed him back, he was gone and i woke up from yet another sleep. I could still hear his laughter in my head, was my mind mocking me?
Yes.
I knew i had to be going crazy. i hit my head on what i thought was a wall, only to find myself inside a box. A box? This was strange. The box was soft material, it must be some kind of show thing. I sit there stumped as to how i managed to get inside this thing. Had I been sleeping this whole time to only wake up and find myself in some alternate place altogether?
No.
(06-14-2016, 04:28 PM)GrinandSneer Wrote: hey I see people reading and I'm so happy! if you want to leave a comment or give me any advice please don't be afraid to respond Big Grin

Really nothing to add. You're doing a great job. Keep up the fun!
No, I know its real because those matches are still in my pockets. I can feel them in my hands as I light one to see where I am inside the box. My legs are folded and my arms have the most space for movement. I know that there is only one way out this time..... should I light the box on fire? should I risk dying?
No, and...
As I drop the match giving up, instantly someone grabs me out of the box and pulls me in close. " YOU STUPID GIRL!!! DONT KILL YOURSELF!!" I realize instantly that the man had been watching me this whole time. I stand there in his arms beside myself and cry. I sob in his chest shaking from being scared and he strokes my hair. "I am so glad your ok. Come with me." we both walk through the halls until we get to a set of doors. We walk through them and I wake up. I sit on the bed and smile as Drake kisses my cheek. I sigh giggling and get up and look out of an observation window to see a girl running through mazes locked in rooms. I laugh and watch her. "My daughter.. my little robot creation. I am so glad you came to play a little mind game with me."
THE END
Yes, and...
I can hear laughter... where am I again? Am I in the real world or is this all a little mind game?
(06-14-2016, 05:53 PM)Mark Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 04:28 PM)GrinandSneer Wrote: hey I see people reading and I'm so happy! if you want to leave a comment or give me any advice please don't be afraid to respond Big Grin

Really nothing to add.  You're doing a great job.  Keep up the fun!
thanks alot i appreciate it.
hope you all liked the story