Star Wars Sandbox RPG
I started a Star Wars RPG using my own basic rules to start a sandbox like RPG. I have always wanted to explore the Star Wars universe and be part of it all, creating my own stories. This tool has done very well in helping me out so far. There are parts that feel unneeded or long drawn out, but I was trying to capture what it would actually be like to be living in the Star Wars galaxy. I used the solo system ALLOT for almost all random events and happenings that I could not control, which made it feel like anything/everything was unexpected and new. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The humid air of Rodias atmosphere sweeps across your face as light gusts of wind pass through the clearing of the averagely boggy swamp. The small clearing shows a settlement, which is where you have been sent to retrieve an archive from a squadrons database inside the base. You were said to retrieve 2.5k which is paying abit below average for this kind of thing. But you need the credits right now, so you didn't want to turn it down. You were told to meet at the spaceport of Monia on Naboo when you have retrieved the archive stick. You do not know why they want it, or if the squadron members are even hostile or not

What is around the settlement?

The squadrons fighter ships are dotted around the settlement, roughly 4-5 of them to be exact. Does this mean there are that many members? who knows.. Check the surrounding parameter for any security cameras or alarms of any sort (PERC)

No, but...

It doesn't seem like it, however 2 members just left the settlement and are heading towards their ships. They start tampering with them while talking long distance to eachother.

I wait until they have done what they have to do and leave their ships. Do they leave soon?

No

They stick around a while longer, tinkering with their ships while exchanging words that you cannot hear. Do they look armed?

No, and...

They do not look armed, but the distance you are at is hard to say. They are wearing their flight uniforms, so maybe they are getting ready to take off and just prepping ship. Wait until they leave

1 = 1[d10]

They don't stick around for much longer. Do they fly off?

Yes

They get into their ships and take off into the atmosphere in the distance, not looking like they are leaving the planet entirely. I run up to the wall of the settlement, slightly crouched trying not to be detected or make much noise in the boggy waters under my feet (AGI)

Yes, and...

You manage to make it to the wall without making any noise at all, no movement or sounds from the settlement and on closer look it doesn't seem like they have any security at all on the perimeter walls. I sneak round to the side where the opening of the settlement is and peer around briefly trying not to be spotted (AGI + PERC)

Yes

No

You briefly look out and pop your head back in, but you did it so quickly they you did not get a chance to see anything of detail or value. I take a longer look scanning

Is there anyone there?

Yes, but...

2 = 2[d4]

There are two members there, you can see they are armed with blaster pistols in their holsters. Do they spot me?

No

They do not see you. The settlement is compromised of 3 buildings, each average in size, one of them looks to be some kind of control tower for incoming members to patch through for landing im guessing. Wait for something to happen.. 1=They move inside, 2=1 goes inside and the other stays out, 3= they walk in a direction that is away from you with backs turnt, 4= they walk closer to your position

2 = 2[d4]

One of the members finishes up his conversation and heads inside. Does the other move or stay? odds=move evens=stay

1 = 1[d4]

Does he move towards me?

No

Does he go out of sight?

Yes

He moves out of sight around one of the 3 buildings. I move up to the first building slowly and quietly. Does the guard hear or come back around (AGI)

No

The guard doesn't come back around. I enter the building via a sliding door that opens with minimal noise. I stand in a corridor that has 3 rooms at the end joining off it. I go to the edge of the first one and peer inside. Is it a room that resembles an archive/data room?

No, and...

The room is compromised of small to large cages with sleeping beasts in them

1 = 1[d4]

Only one is awake. Has it seen me?

Yes

Does it react?

Yes

1=Makes loud noises 2=Stays quiet but peers at you guarded 3=smashes against the cage to get to you 4=whimpers

1 = 1[d4]

The small/average size beast on four legs starts making loud roaring noises. It wakes up the other beasts that immediatly start snarling and roaring too, some at eachother and others at you. I quickly run towards the second room and look around inside

Is there anyone inside?

No, and...

There is no one inside, but it looks like some kind of meeting room for the members that hasn't got much furniture or things inside apart from a large table in the middle that has 6 chairs around it. Has anyone came to check out the noise yet?

No, and...

No one has entered the building yet but you can hear someone outside telling the beasts to shut it. I run into the last room and look around, is there anyone inside?

No

This room seems like a storage room for rations and spare parts for the ships. Is there anywhere thats good to hide?

Yes

How many hiding places are their?

2 = 2[d4]

There is a cargo box that is half open and looks quite empty, and a shutter like storage compartment that could easily house a full sized human. I run to the cargo box and open the lid to get in. Is there stuff blocking me from getting inside?

No

I clamber in and close the lid ontop. I listen to the outside carefully. Is there any noises or sound of anything other than the beasts?

Yes

Presumably a members voice starts shouting for the beasts to stop the racket. Does he suspect anything?

Yes

After a while the beasts start to calm, but the member sticks around. I try to listen to hear if he enters the room I am in.

Yes

You hear the footsteps of the members feet clopping against the carbon flooring of the building.
Member: Anyone here?
There is a pause.. Does he start checking the room out?

No

The member eventually leaves the room soon after and tells the beasts to stay quiet one last time in an authoritative voice. He then clops off and you hear nothing. I wait 5 minutes before leaving the cargo crate and peering across my room into the beasts room which is opposite. I stay covered. Do they see me?

No, but...

One of the beasts in the cage that can clearly see into the corridor, turns to your direction. I quickly pop my head back in. Did he see me?

No, but...

There is no noise at all, infact you hear snoring noises coming from the room now from a few of the beasts. I quickly dart back into the corridor and check the leader room out for any sign of the archive stick

Yes, but...

To your surprise you find the archive collection under the leaders table in a pull out draw. I try to take the archive stick that is labelled 09 which was the stick that was needed but.. 1= the sticks are locked in place via an input terminal.. 2= Someone enters the building.. 3= Alarms go off as soon as you touch it.. 4=Nothing happens

4 = 4[d4]

You expect the archive sticks to have some kind of security on them, but it turns out they do not. You successfully retrieve the sticks +5XP

I leave the room and dart across from the beasts room. Do they see me? (AGI+1 for some sleeping)

No

They do not make any noise after you cross the room. I open the door to exit the building, and look outside. Is anyone around?

Yes, but...

There is one, but he is walking out to the ships. Are the ships that left before returning?

No, and...

The member looks like he forgot something and turns back around and starts to jog. 1= he enters the furthest building being the watch tower.. 2= he enters the middle building.. 3= he heads towards your building.. 4=reroll

4 = 4[d4]

1 = 1[d4]

The member enters the furthest building. I use this chance to quickly dart across the settlement exterior to the wall I first came in from. Does anything happen during this run?

No, and...

You reach the wall you entered from and press your back against it. One of the other members is tinkering on his ship

4 = 4[d4]

Luckily the ship is quite far away from the settlement. Does he spot you?

No

The member carries on tinkering away at his ship, oblivious to you being on the outskirts of the settlement walls. I quickly but silently jog back to the point of entry to the settlements clearing. Does anything happen?

Yes, and...

1=The ships start returning half way through jogging across the water clogged swampy fields.. 2= A voice shouts out saying ''HEY!''.. 3= A beast similar to the one in the settlement is skulking around near the swamp outskirts near to where you are heading.. 4=Reroll

3 = 3[d4]

Up ahead just before the entrance to the swamp, is a muscular creature that looks like one of the beasts from inside the room you were in inside the settlement. Does it see you?

Yes

What does it do?

1=Charges at you.. 2=Growls at you and snarls.. 3= does nothing and continues to skulk around.. 4= heads off into the swamp..

4 = 4[d4]

The beast looks at you for a moment, you freeze dead in your tracks, fear consumes you and your heart races.. But you breath a sign of relief when he heads into the swamp.. I  take a few moments to compose myself before jogging into the swamp, a good distance away from where you saw the beast enter. Does anything else happen on your last few hurdles back to the swamp?

No, and...

You make it into the overgrowth of swampy moss trees and grass. You breath another sign of relief automatically. I crouch down into a prone position and take a moment to relax, double checking I have the archive stick on me.

Yes, but...

You have the stick but the sound of a ship in the distance is heard in the background getting closer overhead through the leafs above you. I take no time to rest and continue through the swamp towards the city I arrived in. Does anything happen on my way back?

No

The trip back to the city is hot and sticky, muddy and overall not a nice experience. But nothing happens of concern or worry. Not much noises apart from the sludging mud and wet moss underneath your boots. After around 2 hours of travelling, you see the city in the distance. The average sized city is encased in a shielded bubble, with entrance and exit points for wanderers and adventurers of sorts. After another 20 minutes of walking through the foresty mess of a swamp, you eventually reach the perimeter of the bubble. Is there guards at the entrance point?

No, but...

There are no guards at the entrance point, however there are weapons around the perimeter to warn off violent intruders to the city and other beasts. I enter the bubble and continue down the path that is much less swampy than the outside of the city and more well kept. The more you get closer to the city inside the bubbled shield, the more well kept and groomed the surroundings are. The city sparkles above you with lights of leaving and arriving transport ships, docking bays that are built into the sides of the sky scrapers and the glow of the city underneath it all that shines upwards. Rodian farmers are dotted around the outskirts of the city within the bubble, tending to crops and beasts that you guess are used as livestock. Some buildings away from the city you guess are where the rodian farmers live.

You eventually reach the inner city, the sun is going down in the distance but the light from the city illuminates everything around you. Is this city under Imperial control?

Yes, and...

The imperial flags drape over some of the buildings and walls of the city, letting everyone know that the empire is in control of the planet. Ontop of that, Imperial stormtroopers are checking random groups of civilians for contraband. I walk through the city and hope not to be checked, even if I did, the chances of being let off would be great considering it's just an archive stick but I'd rather not have any imperial entanglements. Does a stormtrooper check you?

Yes, but...

A stormtrooper commander dispatches from his squad with 2 other stormtroopers towards you. He stops you with a ''halt''. Your shocked they are even bothering.
Stormtrooper Commander: Routine check. Move your hands and legs apart from eachother.
I oblige to the stormtroopers request not wanting to cause a problem. One of the stormtroopers pulls out a scanning device of sorts and scans your body for contraband. Does the device detect any items or only weapons, and special contraband items?

1-3 only contraband items.. 4=any item

1 = 1[d4]

The device comes up clear and you are free to go on your way.
Stormtrooper commander: Move along Citizen.
I walk eagerly away and to the spaceport I arrived at. You arrive at the spaceport a few minutes later, is it busy?

No, and...

There isn't much crowds or signs of the spaceport being busy, which means probably not long waits. I enter the spaceport. You stand in the main waiting area of the spaceport, citizens are all around, either buying tickets, arguing with staff about missed flights or waiting to board a flight. Small stormtrooper squads move around the room, looking for any trouble or anything suspicious. I walk up to a ticket vendor and select from the available planets. Is naboo an available travel destination from this planet?

No

Naboo is unavailable at this current time. I check when the next available flight is to Naboo.. 1=10 hours.. 2=24 hours.. 3= 2 days.. 4= 4 days..

4 = 4[d4]

The next transport to Naboo is in 4 days, I check for a reason why. A info node shows that there was disruption on the route to Naboo from Rodia due to rebel entanglements and an ongoing imperial investigation is going on around the area, no transport ships are allowed through the sector until given admission again by the empire.

Your stomach growls with hunger. I use the spaceports customer services to get some food worth 5CR and sit down outside the spaceport to eat it. You find a carbon bench and sit down on it to eat.. I look around, trying to scout out any pilot-esque looking groups

Yes

You are just about done eating when you see a

Judgmental female village idiot

Rodian female that looks slightly naive, and dumb-founded wearing a pilots outfit walking up the steps to the spaceport. I walk up to her and stop her
''Hey, I'm sorry but there isn't any available ships to Naboo right now. Is there any chance your flying a more than one man ship that could transport me there for some credits?''
The female speaks back in rodian. Do you understand Rodian? (INT+1)

Yes

Does the Rodian respond positively?

Yes

How much does she want paying?

1 = 1[d4]

She offers 100 credits but says that she is in a rush and that she is heading in that direction anyway. I follow her into the spaceport and down a few coridoors that house docking pays for private ships. You eventually reach the docking bay that she is docked at, the doors open and.. Odds=The ship is one man only.. evens= the ship is multiple passengers..

3 = 3[d4]

The Rodian turns around to you suddenly and slaps her head bizarrely
Rodian Female: I am sorry, I forgot I only fly a one seated ship.
You look at her oddly as you recognise she might not be all there in herself, as her speech is a little off. Even for a Rodian. She bids you farewell and walks over to her ship to prep it for take off. You feel a little irritated but decide not to let it show. I walk back out of the spaceport and back out into the city. The sun has finally set and there is nothing but the cities many lights to keep you from seeing nothing at all. I look around for a cheap hotel that could I could book for the next 4 days. (PERC+2)

No, and...

There seems to be none around surprisingly.

I decide to spend the next 4 days looking around for a hotel at first of minimal cost, and eating cheap foods, barely spending any credits and doing occasional walks around the city to pass the time. Overall spend =

277 = 277[d300]

Does anything of note happen during these 4 days on Rodia?

No, and...

A large chunk of your credits are taken by this 4 day unexpected stay on Rodia. With not much to show for the stay either, it leaves you feeling a little glum. I make my way from the hotel to the spaceport, again checking the vendor to see if there are available transport ships to Naboo

Yes, but...

There are available transport ships to Naboo, but the price has gone up a little. How much does it cost for a ticket?

84 = 84[d250]

184CR is the price. You purchase a ticket, how long is the wait?

3 = 3[d4]

Its a 3 hour waiting time. You recheck the estimated time due to the default time was to Theed, you check Monias estimated time of departure.

3 = 3[d4]

Still 3 hours. I wait around in the main lobby whilest waiting for my ship to arrive. Does anything happen during this time?

No

Your ship is eventually called from the comspeaker attached around the lobby main room. I follow the directed route to the transport ship. A protocol droid is accepting tickets with stormtroopers guarding the area of the docked transport ship. The protocol droid takes your ticket and confirms validation before asking city drop off point. I tell it Monia and the protocol droid responds '' Theed will be the first drop off point, Karen second, Monia your destination being 3rd on the list of 5 cities on Naboo. Enjoy your travels ''

I take my validated ticket back from the droid and board the ship. Are stormtroopers doing checks for everyone that boards?

Yes, but...

A squad of 4 stormtroopers are checking everyone that boards flights to Naboo. Luckily they are using the same device they used on you in the city. Are they pulling random citizens aside for thorough inspection?

Yes, but...

A few citizens infront of you, a man is taken to the side by a stormtrooper for a pat down and thorough check. Is he clean?

Yes

The stormtrooper lets him board the ship after he pats him down with a thorough check. Do you get patted down?

No, and...

The stormtroopers just check you for contraband or illegal items with the device and not a thorough inspection. I board the transport corvette and wait for the ship to take off from this planet you have grown tired of. After roughly 25 minutes, the ship takes off into the atmosphere and eventually space where it begins it's 12 hour journey to Naboo. I walk to the refreshments section of the ship where tables are dotted around, already mostly taken, being served food and drink. I sit down at a table and wait for the protocol droid to come and take my order. I order a cheap 8CR meal, and receive it not long later.

Does anything else of interest happen during the travel?

No

The ship docks at Theed 12 hours later, and then Monia another 30 minutes after that. You were told by the contact via the holonet to go to a cantina named ''The Nub'' and ask for a man named Skrits. I leave the ship and pass my validated ticket to the protocol droid. Are stormtroopers here doing checks aswell?

Yes

Are they using the same device?

No, and...

They look like they are just doing random thorough checks without a device. Do they check you?

No

You get past being checked by the stormtroopers. I leave the spaceport and find someone outside to ask about where the nub cantina is (CHR+3)

Yes

The citizen you asked points you in the right direction. Do you remember the direction? (INT+4)

No

You seem to lose yourself in the streets of Monia, which to your surprise is much less busy than you'd have thought it to be. I try to find my bearings and find it by myself using my own perception of things (PER+2)

No, but...

You do not end up finding the nub, but you did find your way back to the spaceport, which means you can try and remember the directions the citizen gave you again (INT+3)

Yes

You eventually end up finding your way to the nub. I go inside.

Lightly / Warlike

The cantina is more bright than your average dingy bar found on most worlds, it also hosts what you guess are old war trophies and plaques. It's definitely different you think to yourself. I go to the bar and ask for a man named Skrits. Does the barman respond positively?

Yes, and...

The barman tells you to hang on a moment while he goes into the back room, moments later returning with a tall Twi'lek male dressed in fine quality garms. He ushers you into the back room. I follow..

Offensively / Bizarre

The Twi'lek speaks in an odd galactic basic tongue which comes across to you as bizarre. He seems straight to the point and doesn't really care for your hard efforts in retrieving the archive stick. He gives out his hand and asks you to give him the archive stick. I pull the stick out from my pocket and show him. ''Credits first.''
Skrits: I do not care for your untrustworthy business dealership, I need that archive and time is of the essence. So pass it to me now human and you will get your credits.

I try to sense through my own judgement if this is a betrayal. Do I get any feelings or signs that this may be a betrayal move on his behalf?

(PERC+1)

No

Its so hard to read the Twi'leks motives here. I decide to trust him and pass the archive stick over. Does the Twi'lek respond positively?

Yes

Skrits pulls out a credit stick that reads 2500CR clearly and passes it to you. I take the credit stick and immediately transfer all funds over to my main stick.
Skrits: Don't just stay around like you are wanted here, get out. I have much to do.
I try to barter with him a little further, declaring the troubles I had to go through and feeling like I am a little underpaid. (CHR-1)

No, and...

Skrits turns back round to you furiously ''You are in no position or have any leverage to take anymore credits than you have already received human. Get out of my sight before I have you thrown out, or worse..''

I take the warning onboard and leave the room, I sit down at the bar and order a drink for 3CR. The bar-man passes you the drink and you begin to sip from it, feeling vaguely accomplished if not worn out from the travels
+5XP for completing the task from Skrits

I finish off my drink and leave the nub cantina. I search around for a marketplace of some sort that is supplying blasters that have been preferably certified. Do you find a market place?(PERC+4)

No

Monia isn't really at all that big, and there is no market place to be seen, which confuses you since it may not be the most busiest city. But every city needs a place to exchange goods. I ask a random citizen where I can purchase certified blasters

No

The Gran shrugs and walks off, you aren't even sure if he could understand you. I continue on my way, taking in the sights of Monia, and even though surrounded by a swamp with an eerie haze in the distance, it's somewhat beautifully ugly. The buildings are in no way shape or form to the standards of Theeds masonry work, but yet the moss and shrubbery covered walls add a nice touch. Do I come across something that resembles anything to do with a blaster/weapons shop?

Yes, but...

A hunting shop is close by, inside the window there are hunting rifles, and hunting gear such as traps and bait. However I'm not looking for something so big. I try to find my way back to the spaceport, do I find it straight away?

Yes, and...

You find the spaceport easily and get approached by a young looking man.

Trade with the rodian at the smoke-filled church.

Aloof gambler

Young man: Want to make some quick credits? let me know now, or just move on bud. I haven't got time for pleasantries. Jarik: Depends what kind of task it entails to get these ''quick'' credits. Young man: No questions, just yes or no. I need to complete a trade with a Rodian in Karen, need some back-up incase things get ugly. You look like you can handle yourself, that's why approached you. Now you in or not? Jarik: Sure, I don't see why not. Karen is a good trading city anyway, I was looki- Young man: I dont care for your life story. I care about the credits im going to make off this thing.. Do you notice what is in the mans hands?

(PERC+1)

No, and...

Tarven: Name is Tarven, come lets go make me rich! Tarven walks up the steps to the spaceport and I follow not close behind. Jarik: So how much am I getting paid? Tarven: I don't know, we'll sort something out when I get paid right? good. I follow him to the ticket vendor as he taps on the vendor for the tickets. Does he ask you to pay?

No

He purchases two tickets to Karen and gives you one. He seems eager as he walks down the corridors to the shuttle that only knows atmospheric flight. Do we get searched for contraband by stormtroopers?

Yes

Odds = me, evens = him

4 = 4[d4]

A stormtrooper stops Tarven in front of you and gives him a pat down. Is he carrying any contraband or illegal items?

Yes

Very high quality compound bow

The stormtrooper pulls a vibro knife from the inside of his trousers, something that is obviously illegal on this planet as he is instantly dropped to the floor by two other stormtroopers. A box that he was holding in his hand gets taken from him too as he shouts and proclaims that he didn't know it was illegal. Before you can even react, he is taken away shouting and whimpering. A stormtrooper passes the small box that was held by Tarven to an Imperial Officer that is standing close by. Does the Imperial Officer open it or have it sent away? Odds = Sent away.. Evens = Opens it

1 = 1[d4]

He then hands it to another stormtrooper behind him '' Take this to the inspection room and mark it as unknown item and see it is checked right away for illegal substances hidden inside, we won't be having anyone disrespect the empire like that ''

A stormtrooper ushers you forward to the shuttle ''Move along'' he says. I get onboard the ship and take a seat, awaiting travel to Karen.. Atleast I got a free ticket!

The ship rumbles to life after a few minutes and sets on it's way to Karen. The view from the window of the swamps is incredible, a vast expanse of thick trees covers the surface of the planet as you head higher. 30 minutes later and you arrive at Karen shuttleport. The city looked impressively large from the viewport, multiple lakes run through the city and even head off into small waterfalls that look spectacular matched with the fine marble flooring of the city. The buildings match theeds masonry work and the glass on most of the buildings are shaded in different colors to give its own personal highlight. The shuttle lands. I get off, and prepare to see stormtroopers. Is there any?

No, and...

There doesn't seem to be any stormtroopers guarding the shuttleport, and no Imperial banners from what you can see either. Maybe the city is rich enough to pay for minimal imperial jurisdiction? I walk through the city and take a look around, is it busy?

Yes, and...

The city has a very busy atmosphere to it, as people walk by carrying crates, rich noble families walk the streets, and even the sight of some gungans can be seen dressed in some sort of noble clothing too. I take a further look around

Military observation dome

A Karen military building is seen up ahead, it has Naboo guardsmen standing outside it. Is there anything else around?

Yes

Distillery

A building that seems to be some kind of factory for wine and other drinks is in the distance, even though it's a factory, it still manages to match the glorious presentation of the city around it. Anything else?

Yes, and...

Ruins

Beach house

As you keep walking you realize that Karen is built upon a beach that stretches out for a few miles by the looks of things. Old ruins are seen further on down the line of beach houses that run along the beach. Turn back and look for a market place, do I find one?

Yes, and...

The market place is huge, people line up in queues for some tents that are selling priceless goods, and other tents have their own bidding wars going on. Feint festival like music is being played in the background by a musician band compromised of 2 bith, 1 rodian and a sullustan. I take a look for a vendor that is selling weapons, do I find one?

Yes

A tent is in the distance that looks like it is selling a collection of weapons. I take a browse, a few finely made blaster pistols scatter the red clothed table, a few less blaster rifles and carbines lay on a table at the far end of the tent nearer the owner who is busy with customers. You notice a trandoshan bouncer hanging around outside the tent, probably waiting for someone to steal so he can get his hands dirty. I check pick up one of the blaster pistols and check the price tag next to it, it costs

107 = 28[d50]+7[d50]+28[d50]+11[d50]+33[d50]

107 credits for a compact blaster pistol (1D3). I put it down and check one of the more heavy blaster pistols. It costs

271 = 36[d100]+96[d100]+43[d100]+9[d100]+87[d100]

271 credits for a heavy blaster pistol (1D4+1)

I take the heavy blaster pistol to the owner. Is he done with the customers?

No, but...

There is only one customer left, and he quickly finishes up with him before turning to you. ''How can I help?'' Jarik: I'd like to purchase this please. I take it that it's certified? Owner: Ofcourse it is, nothing but legal weapons here. I don't feel like losing my tent and my living along with it. I pass over my credit stick and he transfers 271CR into his device. Jarik: Do you sell holsters for a heavy blaster pistol by any chance?

No

Owner: No I don't I am afraid. I can keep the blaster here until you have obtained one if you like, or I can give you it in a lock box? Jarik: I'll take it in a lock box Owner: Very well, enjoy. I take the lockbox containing the Heavy Blaster Pistol and get looking around for a vendor that is selling accessories that hopefully have a holster that can fit this type of blaster.

Do I find one?

Yes

You find a vendor that is ran by a human woman. Is she selling the correct type?

No, but...

She says ''No, but there is a small weapons dealership at the end of the market strip that does sell many holsters''. I thank her and head towards the back end of the market strip in search of the weapons dealership. Do I find it? (PERC+1)

Yes

The weapons dealership is sighted almost straight away. Does it sell many different types of holsters?

Yes, and...

Yes and it does seem to have the one you are looking for as you try it out to see if it fits. The price is

30 = 5[d10]+8[d10]+6[d10]+8[d10]+3[d10]

I purchase it and attach it around my waist, leaving the lockbox on the side and putting the heavy blaster pistol inside the holster.

Obtained first Blaster Pistol +1XP

What do you do?

Ask a citizen where the nearest holonet terminal is, does he know?

Yes, but...

He tells you there's one on the otherside of the city, he tells you that there is probably one closer but he has only lived in Karen for the past few galactic standard months. I ask if he has the directions. Does he have them?

Yes

He gives you a brief summary of how to get there, are the directions good?

Yes

I start making my way to the holonet terminals where-abouts as described by the citizen. Do I find it?

(PERC+2)

No

You end up getting lost on a few directions he gave, is there any type of public transport around?

No, and...

You seem to have walked away from the center of the city where it's abit less lively, and so finding things like public transport would be a little harder. I try to find my bearings and get back to a busier section of the city

No, and...

You seem to be getting even more lost, you see things you saw not so long back and gather you are going round in one big circle. I ask a citizen if there is any public transport nearby. Does he respond positively?

No

The upperclass citizen shrugs you off asif you aren't even there as he quickly jogs up a flight of stairs. I keep looking until I find my way around to a public transport. 1 = 10 minutes.. 2= 30 minutes 3= an hour.. 4 = 2 hours

2 = 2[d4]

It takes you around 30 minutes to finally find a nearby public transport service that can take you around the city. I ask the driver of the speeder cab to take me to the nearest holonet terminal. The driver is an Aqualish, do you understand his language?

Yes

The aqualish tells you to jump in the back while he sets up the coordinates. Soon after he takes off down the streets of the city Karen. How long does it take? 1 = 5 minutes.. 2 = 10 minutes.. 3 = 15 minutes.. 4=reroll

1 = 1[d4]

It only takes the driver 5 minutes before you are at the nearest holonet terminal. The aqualish asks for

17 = 12[d15]+5

I had him the credits and exit the speeder. 1= it begins to start raining.. 2= overcast.. 3= the weather stays clear.. 4=reroll

1 = 1[d4]

You start to feel a pitter patter of rain on your neck as it begins to rain. I head over to the holonet building and go inside before it starts raining harder. The walls are lined with holonet terminals, most are occupied by citizens contacting or reading on the latest news in the galaxy. I walk up to an unoccupied terminal and insert 3CR to use it for an hour. I start by browsing and looking at the galactic news about what happened on the route from Rodia to Naboo. It reads '' It's still unclear as to exactly how the rebellion managed to amass such a fleet to launch a terrorist attack of this magnitude on the Imperial space station known as ''B1004 Dark Star'' but it is still under high investigation by the Imperial agencies top leading grand moffs. It is said that over 40 innocent imperial lives were lost during this attack, and there could have been more if it was not for the speed and tactical strategics of a nearby Imperial star fleet''.. I feel mixed emotions on what to feel, I know the empire is bad news and also says allot of lies, but half of me somehow believes that the rebellion is causing more trouble than good

I use the holonet terminal to check nearby jobs and tasks people have put up, is there any?

Yes, and...

There seems to be quite allot. I flick through a few of them

Prevent sabotage at the hard-to-reach listening post.

'' I am in need of help, a gang of swoopers east of Karen have seen fit to launch constant vandalistic actions upon one of my farming utilities I recently setup-''.. I stop reading, I'm no hero.. Not about to end up killed for a farmer. I check the next one

Return the excellent survival pack to the government building.

'' The guild hall is looking for someone to find one of their greatest hunters that went missing a week ago. His name was Bradri Vowl, a human that was born and grew up in Karen. He would hunt out rodents and pests for nearby farmers, he was last seen in the forests just north of Karen. Any help would be appreciated, and even if the worst turns out to be that he has lost his life then atleast we can put him to rest with a proper burial ''.. I take a mental note of this, since it's not a job I would really need to sign up for officially. I keep searching

Deliver the excellent short sword to the walking crash site.

'' Need delivery of my fathers sword to the old escape pod crash site that my father lost his life at.. Confusing and unnecessary explanation as to why I need it delivered, but to cut a long story short, I am not speaking to the rest of my family and they cannot find the time out of their busy schedule to bring me the sword my father cherished so much. I live in a small town 10 miles- '' I've heard enough.. No way am I walking 10 miles.. Scan through some more

Destroy the red beach house.

'' Help needed with taking down an old decrepit beach house in Karen. Honest days work for an honest days pay, 10CR per hour. Will most likely take you a few days with whoever else I can muster ''.. Sounds boring, next.

Convince the bith guide at the magical rock formation.

''I am worried about my friend, he has been gone for a while now. He ran a guided tour through a nearby forest that had some ancient rock formations that tourists love to visit. The authorities say they are trying their best, but it's been a while now. He is a bith that goes by the name of Griem. He ran a shop in the upper districts of Karen named ''Travellers Guide of Karen''. If any help can be given, then I will obviously pay for what can be done. Payment:100CR''

This sounds more interesting. Even if the pay isn't great, it will do for now. Step away from the holonet terminal and go outside to find a public transport service nearby. Is there one around?

No

It seems there isn't any around right now. I keep looking until I find one..

3 = 3[d4]

It takes you 15 minutes to find one. Your legs are starting to grow a little tired and you feel like you could do with some sleep. The sun is starting to set in the distance. I ask the speeder driver to go to the nearest hotel that isn't that expensive. He confirms your destination and takes off. It takes

1 = 1[d4]

5 minutes to get there at the cost of 10CR.. I pay the driver and get out, I then go into the hotel and see if there is any available rooms for tonight

No, and...

The hotel is full for tonight and tomorrow. I go back outside and decide to carry on despite feeling lethargic, is the taxi speeder still there?

Yes, but...

He is there but another person is talking to him. Does he get into the taxi?

Yes

He is getting into the taxi speeder. I run up to it and ask if he can take me aswell

Yes, but...

He agrees but says he will do the first lift first. It takes

1 = 1[d4]

7 minutes to get the other customer to where he needs to go, he then asks you where you would like to go. ''Travellers Guide of Karen'' I say. He puts the destination in and takes off. It takes

3 = 3[d4]

20 minutes to get there. The cost is 30CR. I pay the driver and leave

You stand outside the ''Travellers Guide of Karen'' shop. Is it closed?

No

It seems open, the rain starts to come down harder than before. I quickly scurry into the shop. The shop boasts a relaxing feel, with a nice smell and all kinds of travel gifts scattered around. Is there anyone inside?

Yes

Tongue-tied Brazilian mech pilot

A dark toned human woman looks over to you. '' Sorry, this shop isn't actually open right now. I'm just sorting through some things for a friend''.. Jarik: I read the job on the holonet terminal, Im interested in finding your friend. Woman: Oh, thank goodness. I didn't think anyone would bother. Its not much credits, but it would mean so much to me if you found him. Jarik: How long has he been gone for, and any chance you could bump the price up by 50CR? (CHR)

Yes

Woman: If it gets your enthusiasm to get this sorted sooner rather than later then sure, and he has been gone for just less than a week now. Jarik: He could be.. Dead. Woman: Don't think I haven't thought of it. But I have to keep positive, Griem was lovely to me. I need to know what happened to him. Jarik: Mind if I take a look around, maybe get some hints or clues before I head out? Woman: Be my guest

I search around the room looking for anything that could give me clues as to where the forest is. Do I find any?

Yes

You find a datapad with information about all of the tours he had planned out. Does it include coordinates for the exact route he takes in the forest?

Yes