Cannot change genre
You have died. Please respawn.
Okay, re-registered. Still not working. Is this a browser issue with Chrome?
I would be surprised if it's the browser but at this point I'm not sure. I manually created a saved game named Test. Can you please let me know if you see that?
(11-23-2018, 10:45 AM)Mark Wrote: I would be surprised if it's the browser but at this point I'm not sure. I manually created a saved game named Test. Can you please let me know if you see that?

Negative and I've tried this on three different browsers. I can't save a story or create a new one.
Did you see a story named Test?
(11-23-2018, 12:47 PM)Mark Wrote: Did you see a story named Test?

Hey, I logged in today and a story name Test was automatically loaded. I've done some stuff and clicked save story. Will see if it saves when I try to access from a different PC in the house.
It looks like the story Test I saved previously on one PC is loading on another. I'll just keep using this story until I'm done with it.
Hello! I am new here and am attempting to try this thing out. It looks fun and useful, but my game genre is stuck on anachronistic. I want to play classic fantasy. It will not let me save my game either. I keep getting "Errorcode2: No active story" every time I try to change the genre. And if I save my story (it says story saved in yellow), then load active story, it says there is no active story found. 
Sad
Hi angelk1ss,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I think I see what the issue is. I'm going to try to get it fixed today.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Hello, Mark. I'm really enjoying your site, but the issue with genres creates a lot of frustration. I hope you can help me with it.
The "Play" page says that I'm not logged in the "Change Genre" section when I launch the game, though I can load my saved game. In this case I can see the drop-down list with genres but once I click on it, there are no components to choose from. I even tried to create a separate account and switch browsers; the problem stays the same.