Possibility of an Undo button?
It may just be me but I would quite like the safety net of an Undo button referring to the clear last and clear log functions, just encase you accidently click one.... thoughts? I have no idea around how difficult this would be to implement.
It would be a really handy feature, what i'm doing at this point is just copy and pasting everything i've done so far and saving it in a document on my computer, and I just keep doing that periodically as I go.
(04-23-2013, 11:42 AM)smw Wrote: It may just be me but I would quite like the safety net of an Undo button referring to the clear last and clear log functions, just encase you accidently click one.... thoughts? I have no idea around how difficult this would be to implement.

I put this on my to-do list.

(04-23-2013, 11:59 AM)TheRoqueTrader Wrote: It would be a really handy feature, what i'm doing at this point is just copy and pasting everything i've done so far and saving it in a document on my computer, and I just keep doing that periodically as I go.

Are you not using the Save feature?
Thank you

(04-23-2013, 12:06 PM)Mark Wrote: [quote='smw' pid='173' dateline='1366728153']
It may just be me but I would quite like the safety net of an Undo button referring to the clear last and clear log functions, just encase you accidently click one.... thoughts? I have no idea around how difficult this would be to implement.

I put this on my to-do list.
No I am, I just like having those two sources for backing up my story, incase I save over my current one in rpg solo. That said though the save button is the best way to back up your story so yeah, my last reply was pretty pointless.
(04-23-2013, 08:45 PM)TheRoqueTrader Wrote: I just like having those two sources for backing up my story, incase I save over my current one in rpg solo.

Yeah, I understand.