Classic Fantasy Dirty Deeds in Noam (Latest Quest: The Crashed Dreadnaught)
Thank you, I appreciate it. What keeps me going with this is mainly to find out how the story turns out, but it's nice to hear someone enjoy at least part of it. Now, without further ado, here is the latest quest from this campaign. A quest was generated for this one, but as the story unfolded, it turned out that quest won't be relevant until the next story, so I won't post it now. 

Last time, our team and Noam's royalty found themselves in a tight position. They drove Neslin Beezle and his scheming sister, Lysbelle Beezle, out of Noam; yet Xarjun was slain, along with most of the royal guard. Now at a severe disadvantage, King Fitzergeld must make a tough decision on whether to revive Xarjun, one of his saviors, or his trusted advisor Fulcewind. Meanwhile, dark forces that merely observed the conflict are now active, and seek to fill the power vacuum left in Beezle's Armor Company...

Quest 9: Reveal of the Underdark
It's time to post the latest exploits in this solo campaign."Survive for one night at the abandoned dreadnaught." is the quest that, while generated in the previous story, is the focus of this story. The team has decided that in order to defeat the Misbegotten's minions once and for all, they must destroy the Arcziga View Tower to reveal the portal to their world hidden within its walls, allowing them to waltz right up to it and cast the portal-sealing ritual on it. But with the possibility of innocent prisoners and the allusive Raise Dead scrolls being hidden in the Tower, an infiltration mission is required to ensure the Tower is bereft of both prisoner and scroll before its demolition. For the mission to succeed, the team must retrieve a copy of the plans to the Tower so that they can guide themselves through it. These plans are believed to be left in a crashed dreadnaught owned by Beezle's ancestors. But it will not be easy, for the team must contend with the machinations of the Misbegotten and the horrors that lurk within the dreadnaught.

Quest 10: The Crashed Dreadnaught