Looking for help paying for hosting
Exclamation 
Hi Fam,

Donations have dropped off and I'm not marketing the site like I used to, so I am asking for help paying for the upcoming hosting and domain name bill.

Hosting for the year is about 60
The domain name is about 13

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Mark
Received $15.00! Thank you!

$58 left due by March 17.
Hey Mark. Thanks for the site and all you do to maintain it! Where would we donate? I don't see a link in your initial post. Or is it just the Donate button on the home page?

(Enjoying my content? Want to show your support? Consider joining my Patreon at Roll, Ponder, and Play!)

Hi Jingo, yes, it's just the donate button on the home page. Thank you for your help. It's very appreciated.
Sure thing. It'd be a real shame if the site went away! Hopefully some others can also assist to make ends meet.

(Enjoying my content? Want to show your support? Consider joining my Patreon at Roll, Ponder, and Play!)

Received $20.00 from Jingo! Thank you!

$38 left due by March 17.
(03-02-2021, 08:45 PM)Jingo Wrote: Sure thing. It'd be a real shame if the site went away! Hopefully some others can also assist to make ends meet.

I was thinking that if no one contributed I would see if I could get things working on some free web hosting service. The site would not be as fast and probably hit some other limitations. However, with these two donations I can take care of the rest but any other assistance would still be welcome.

Thank you!
Just want to let everyone know that the bills are paid for 2021!
(03-18-2021, 10:24 PM)mark Wrote: Just want to let everyone know that the bills are paid for 2021!

Yay! Thanks for keeping it alive. We love what you've created and made available for fans of the solo game.

What about turning it into a downloadable type app? I would happily pay.

Even just the code so we can set it up our selves on our own devices Smile