Wish, the Necromancer
[Using a hybrid of what I've got here and also the other solo emulator "Ask The Stars".]

is my player character a cis woman?

(50/50 | 9[d10]) Yes

What is her name?

2 = 2[d12]

A: The Wings (freedom/nature) / Entombed (memory/death)

Our character's name is Wish.

What genre should I play in?

1 - Classical Fantasy
2 - Science Fiction
3 - Zombie Apocalypse
4 - Modern

3 = 3[d4]

We are in a zombie apocalypse. But where specifically?

Dilapidated city

How did we get here?

6 = 6[d12]

A: The Eye (judgement/secrets) + Bowed (submission/mercy)

We are running from something and a secret is the reason.

is our secret that we are perhaps IMMUNE to zombie bites?

(50/50 | 2[d10]) No

Hmm... Since we are running from something. Lets ask what from.

I want to use "The Eye" as part of it so..

Is it a cult?

(50/50 | 9[d10]) Yes

This cult has a theme around the eye, perhaps they are known for watching and stalking the members that leave.

Wish will have to be careful.

We'll call this cult "The Eyes".

... and they are angry that Wish left them.

Are "The Eyes" responsible for the zombie apocalypse?

(50/50 | 6[d10]) Yes, but...

2 = 2[d12]

A: The Wings (freedom/nature) / Entombed (memory/death)

Is WISH mainly responsible for the zombie apocalypse?!

(50/50 | 7[d10]) Yes

Wish is a Necromancer!

The world believes that "The Eyes" are to fully blame, but its Wish at the heart of it.

Ok... I think I know how I want Wish's background to be.

So, here are some details.

- Wish was orphaned as a baby and never got to know her parents. She wonders if they too were Necromancers before they passed.
- The night she discovered she was a necromancer was when she went to visit her parents' grave. She had accidentally raised the dead, and the spread of the zombie invasion began.

- As the zombie apocalypse continued, Wish one day ran into "The Eyes". Because of the rising dead, they believed there must be a way to properly bring back the dead (healthy). Wish revealed her abilities and began to learn how to properly raise the dead without them turning into the walking, decaying corpses that spread throughout now. She still has no idea how to turn people back to rest or to be healthy from their zombie state, however.

- As time went though, she started to regret joining. She wondered if she was reviving too many people, and if these people were "good" people to raise.

- One member that Wish raised soon became the head leader of "The Eyes" and pushed Wish to her limits. He pushed her to use her powers selfishly and try to raise her parents. However, this was a horrible mistake. Due to the emotional turmoil, Wish was unable to do it properly and raised them as zombies instead, unsure how she could ever change them back.

- Struggling with the fact that she caused the end of the world and the "second death" of her parents, she ran.

So, back to it. Wish is walking around the city, unsure what to do with herself as she is running from The Eyes. She is feeling very lost.

Organization

Hinders the hero

Is it The Eyes?

(50/50 | 1[d10]) No, and...

It's a whole other group entirely. Who are they?

5 = 5[d12]

A: The Mask (persuasion/shame)

8 = 8[d12]

A: Burning (honesty/pride)

(* realized i had not being rolling twice for 2nd column but thats ok)

I'm going to take this very litterally and say this group is a bunch of mask-wearing punks who love to kick zombie butt, called The Blazers.

Have they spotted Wish?

(50/50 | 8[d10]) Yes

Strong Positive

They see Wish and are surprisingly friendly to her.

"What are you doing out here by yourself, girl?" a woman with a black, spikey leather jacket hollers from a motorcycle, carrying a machine gun on her shoulder, "You gotta be careful, city is bustling with zombies!"

(Speaking of, what does Wish have for a weapon?)

Desert Eagle pistol (.50 cal)

(Does Wish have any abilities in deterring the zombies as well, as a Necromancer?)

(Somewhat Unlikely | 2[d10]) No

Wish shrugged causally, but still stay reserved and suspicious, "Same as you, surviving."

(Does Wish need any help with supplies?)

(50/50 | 7[d10]) Yes +Twist: Emotional event / Changes the goal

Suddenly, the sound of a horde of zombies echo through the street, turning a corner. Wish grabs her pistol tight, ready as they come closer and closer.

"We don't have enough power for a horde that size, we gotta go," the woman says, patting the back of her seat, "Hop on! We'll take you to our camp, we got supplies too!"
Wish hesitates, but agrees as the horde comes closer and closer.

Where is this camp of theirs?

Ruined parking garage

They arrive at a parking garage, boarded up and guarded with more heavy machine guns.

"I'm Amanda," the woman says, taking off her mask to reveal a toothy grin, "Whats yours?"
"Wish," she shakes Amanda's hand.
"Well, Wish..." she places her mask on her motorcycle seat as the two walk through the garage, "If you want help and us to provide you with shelter and supplies... We need something from of you."
Wish nodded, she knew such friendliness had to come with a price.

What is it they want from Wish?

12 = 12[d12]

A: The Legion (Unification / Identity)

"We've lost many soldiers these past few years," she said grimly.
Wish couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. She couldn't help but feel responsible for all the lives lost to the infection...
"You look like you're good with your pistol. Lend us a hand, and you get to stay here for as long as you'd like, alive and fighting."

"I'd be happy to help," Wish said. She wanted to make it right. And she knew she could never reveal her secret to the Blazers.

"Good, lets go get some grub," Amanda patted Wish on the back.
Thanks for sharing another oracle/idea generator. The first thing I did was look it up and bookmark it before continuing to read.

I'm glad you realized you were neglecting the second roll. I was concerned you were limiting your prompts from 144 to 12.

I found the name Wish interesting considering the prompt.  Entombed wings, the death of freedom or nature. I would have probably taken it in a more depressing vein: Lament, Sorrow, Storm, something like that. Yes, Wish can be mournful (I wish for better things) but I typically think if a wish as positive, a birthday wish or a hope on a star.

So, the hero of the story is also the "bringer of death (or un-death, in this case). Interesting. We'll have to see where this goes.