About Mark
I am a full time software developer and video game enthusiast. I've recently been playing Skyrim way too much but now spend most of my time coding this site.

I was president of my high school role-playing club and enjoyed epic nights of D&D. I started back when there was D&D and AD&D.

Before computers I created a random dungeon generation system using a spiral notebook and dice. I was solo playing before I knew it was a thing.

I have played the Star Wars RPG more recently but any role-playing I do now is on the computer. If you can call Skyrim an RPG.

I created this site due to a renewed desire to do some old-fashioned solo role-playing. I saw the new systems that were out there, Mythic, Instant Game, and FU, and thought they were great -- they just needed a good interface.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
Thank you so much for making this. I am new in the world of D&D and wanted to solo play to practice my RP skills and really learn how to play. I tried learning Mythic for a solo game system and D&D as the mechanics. Your work is much appreciated and more power to you.
Thank you plukeymardsiojo. I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad that you are enjoying the site.

Take care.