Functionality not working
Why doesn't this function work for me? I Use IE as browser, because the tool, will mozilla, don't work at all.
(07-08-2013, 06:23 AM)MaxHeadroom Wrote: Why doesn't this function work for me?

What function isn't working for you?

(07-08-2013, 06:23 AM)MaxHeadroom Wrote: I Use IE as browser, because the tool, will mozilla, don't work at all.

IE is not a reliable browser. Chrome and Firefox both work fine.
Well, with IE the custom function doesn't work. With Mozilla all the rpgsolo-thing doesn't work at all. Anyway, good work man Smile
OK, there is something strange going on with Firefox but only on some computers, on others it works fine. Still looking into the issue.
If you could resolve the Firefox problem, this would be the best solo-software in the world (it already is, anyway).
I went ahead and changed some code, and on a different computer than mine that is running Firefox, and had the problem, it now appears that that instance of Firefox is now working.

So since this problem seems to be particular to only some instances of Firefox, if you could let me know if it is now working for you, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
(08-30-2013, 11:02 PM)Mark Wrote: I went ahead and changed some code, and on a different computer than mine that is running Firefox, and had the problem, it now appears that that instance of Firefox is now working.

So since this problem seems to be particular to only some instances of Firefox, if you could let me know if it is now working for you, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Now the main software works correctly and that's awesome, but there are still some problems with custom list manager. Can't create new list (Error saving) and generate words (Error error error). Anyway, now the program is playable also on firefox, at least for me
OK, thanks for letting me know. I made a change to the Custom List Manager code so it too should be working now.

Thanks!
Now all works perfectly and this is awesome. Finally I have the ultimate best solo-rpg software available on the net. Thank you guy for all your efforts.