Looking for help paying for hosting
Back in the day I used to donate monthly, and I renewed that this week. It's not a ton of cash, but hopefully it'll help keep RPG Solo up and running.
That's awesome and greatly appreciated!

EDIT: You have private messages turned off by the way.
I had no idea I’d switched those off. Oops!
Hey thanks for keeping this alive! Unfortunatelly I didn't see the message in time.. Count me in for next year. In the meantime I will probably continue buying extra slots since I always have new ideas for games and don't want to delete my old ones lol.
Just saw this thread. Just made a donation--hope it helps for next year!
(06-22-2021, 11:01 AM)Talmor Wrote: Just saw this thread. Just made a donation--hope it helps for next year!

It's very appreciated.  Thank you.
It's that time of year again. Just paid for hosting and domain name renewal so any contribution is appreciated.

Thank you.
(03-07-2023, 10:19 AM)mark Wrote: It's that time of year again.  Just paid for hosting and domain name renewal so any contribution is appreciated.

Thank you.

Gave 20$. I've used this site for years and came back around recently and lo and behold here it is! 

I was curious to ask (and this is not really required). Any chance of adding in the new stuff in the Mythic 2 release? I've been thinking of picking that book up but would quite enjoy a digital version as well! No pressure/demand, but felt it was fair for me to ask!
Thank you very much for your generosity. I really appreciate it.

I've not kept up with Mythic and don't know what's new. Is there anything in particular you can point me to?
(03-26-2023, 08:32 PM)mark Wrote: Thank you very much for your generosity.  I really appreciate it.

I've not kept up with Mythic and don't know what's new.  Is there anything in particular you can point me to?

Alas no, I had not been following it myself. I was just wonderiful, if you had, if you found anything in the new system worth turning into part of the program. I read a reddit thread (I wish I had the link but it's long lost) where people were saying Mythic 2 has a lot of updated stuff, a bunch more tables and such (which may or may not be worth doing anything with to be honest). I'd have to buy it and look through it to give you a full answer (and I have yet to do so). Just thought I'd leave a comment, it's certainly not a "I paid you now do this!" or some such! Just helping keep the server lights on is good enough for me.