My First Story Using RPGSolo.com
The setting is Dawn of civilization Near Future involving Rigid Elves and Mercurial Teacher. Your quest is to Reject the Hearty Student located at the Bizarre Frontier. Trying to stop you is the Silent Guide skilled in Sign Language. You are currently at the Dead Ship. What is your yes/no question?

As I awaken from a long slumber I look around, what do I see?

Setting is Arabian Nights Industrial Revolution involving Angry Hired Muscle and Deviant Neutral Ground

I have slept the sleep of the cursed. I look to the nearest fellow and ask him, why was I awakened?

Quest is Research the Strong Newborn

It seems a new gang has emerged on the scene since I last walked the town of Civilization. I ask where the nearest pub is located?

Place is Forceful Public Forum

My head begins to clear from its fog as I recall the place. Ahh it figures, the Forceful pub still stands. I recall many a night of drunken brawling and encounters of love there. I make my way to the old hangout. Do I meet anyone on the way to the pub?

NPC is Occult Lawyer

I notice a familiar face. Neville, you old clod. Are you still practicing law for the Order?

(9) Yes

Good to hear my old friend. Do you remember me at all from our days long past?

(8) Yes

Well with a face like mine no one ever forgets me. Hey I am needing some information on a new gang located in Civilization? Would you say they are Rival to the Elves?

(6) Yes, but... +Twist: PC / Alters the location

Strange, so they are rival to the Elves, but not bent on taking over. Very strange indeed. Your information is always spot on my friend. We have arrived at the pub, would you like to buy me a drink?

(6) Yes, but...

Of course I'll arm wrestly you Neville. Maybe this time you'll be able to take me. I have been sleeping the past 5 years away. Say, isn't that our old teacher, Vallus?

(2) No

Man he does bear some resemblance to the old master. I wonder what he's doing since the days of his banishment?

Place is Newly-Restored Warehouse

What, you heard a rumor he is living in the old warehouse district. But last I heard, before my sleep, was that place has been abandoned for years. What have you heard about what he has been up to?

Quest is Poison the Rigid Road

Wow, he tried to poison the headmaster of the Bizarre Frontier school. A bold move indeed. Did he have any measure of success in the endeavor?

(10) Yes, and...(14) Moderate Injury: Hampers action significantly; will require first aid/medical attention

Ouch, I can't believe he actually crippled the old fool. I recall the headmaster yelling at me once for no good reason. The master came by, in the nick of time before I received a beating, and stood staring at him for what seemed like an eternity. I knew they hated each other then. I left the school and began following the master then. The rumor was that Drake, the headmaster never forgave our master for it. Didn't you have a similar run in with the old headmaster?

(8) Yes

The good old days, when magic wasn't outlawed and men could earn an honest wage helping those who didn't have the gift. Are we still condidered the occursed in this town?

(10) Yes, and... +Twist: Organization / Helps the hero

Oh I see. So that is why this new gang is here. A new organization bent on reversing the negative impact of magic on the town. A genius plan if I do say so myself. Mayeb they are the force to make the change of heart and mind for the people. Before I went for the long sleep I was being persued by a man with no speech. Have you heard anything of this deaf magician, Albus, does he really mean to do me harm?

(2) No

I never really waited to find out what he said. Not being fluent in the art of sign, I just ran from him. So if he didn't want to harm me, then he must have wanted to silence me somehow. Is he still delving in the dark magic?

(8) Yes

I hate that I do not know why he wants me stopped. I am happy that you remeained my friend through the long sleep. Let me buy you a round of drinks this time. Hey, you wouldn't happen to be a member of the new gang would ya?

(6) Yes, but...Place is Wealthy Business Office

Oh congratulations my friend. I'm glad to know you represent their legal interests. I know they will succeed having you to help get their message out. Do you think you can get me a meeting with their leader?

(7) Yes

I appreciate the help. For now though I think I'm going to go and see if I can get a room for the night. I make my way over to the bar. Any rooms for rent?

(5) No, but...Place is Stiff Volcano

Thanks friend. I appreciate you sending me to your brothers establishment. I'll let him know you are doing well this evening. I make my way over to the Stiff Volcano, the place with the stongest drinks in town. And the softest beds. I'll finish this quest up tomorrow, for now I need sleep. I wonder if my slumber will be uninterupted?

(3) No
Wow! This is great! Very entertaining. I hadn't though to use the word combinations as names of places. That's brilliant.

This was great too:

(03-26-2013, 06:07 AM)Rignus Wrote: What have you heard about what he has been up to?

Quest is Poison the Rigid Road

Wow, he tried to poison the headmaster of the Bizarre Frontier school. A bold move indeed. Did he have any measure of success in the endeavor?

(10) Yes, and...(14) Moderate Injury: Hampers action significantly; will require first aid/medical attention

Ouch, I can't believe he actually crippled the old fool.

But there were many other great things too. I just really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing!