Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
11-12-2025, 02:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2026, 12:14 PM by Teviko604.)
Every time I post an actual play, I not only want it to entertain, but also to instruct and inform the reader about my process of solo roleplaying. It’s right there in my blog’s tagline. That’s why, for some time now, I’ve been working on plans to be more active in educating others about our hobby. Those plans are finally coming to fruition.
I’m ending this year with a series of articles aimed at helping newer players get started and exposing existing players to game styles with which they may not be familiar. Then, hopefully starting in January, I will begin a video series highlighting several of the great tools that are available to help the community as a whole enrich their games.
The first of these articles,
Rolling Solo: Finding Your Style, posted earlier this week. If you are interested, you may read it here:
https://tevsnextidea.blogspot.com/2025/1...style.html
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
11-25-2025, 11:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2026, 12:14 PM by Teviko604.)
Article number 2,
Rolling Solo: Traditional Roleplaying Games, dropped this week. You can read it at the link below:
https://tevsnextidea.blogspot.com/2025/1...aying.html
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
The first video in my Tools Of Our Trade series (Solo T.O.O.T.) dropped today. In it, I feature the GameMaster's Apprentice Deck.
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
I should have posted this sooner. The next one is due out tomorrow.
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
The next episode where I discuss my favorite rumor table and the site Alea Iactanda Est.
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2015
(04-10-2026, 01:34 PM)Teviko604 Wrote: The next episode where I discuss my favorite rumor table and the site Alea Iactanda Est.
Big thumbs up for recommending AIE. Been a fan of his for years. IMO, the best solo game blogger in the business.
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
04-16-2026, 01:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2026, 01:48 PM by Teviko604.)
(04-15-2026, 01:44 PM)Salatho Wrote: Big thumbs up for recommending AIE. Been a fan of his for years. IMO, the best solo game blogger in the business.
Very much agree! As I mentioned on the episode, much of how I learned to play solo early-on came from reading Alea. and I still pick up tips from the site every now and then.
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
My latest Tools Of Our Trade video went live today. This episode, I share an obscure little tool that I'm sure
nobody around here has heard of.
Posts: 558
Threads: 43
Joined: Mar 2013
This is an awesome video! You did such a great job of explaining everything. Your editing was very well done and I appreciate your screen presence, very friendly and chill. Thank you for sharing!
Posts: 283
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2019
In this episode, I highlight one website that offers a ton of generators for various games and genres. Fun fact, literally 24 hours after posting, I learned from an actual play podcast that I may have been mispronouncing the name of this site wrong for years.