RPG Solo Forums

Full Version: Minor Bugs and A Big Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Day! At first I want to thank you for putting so much work in this Software. It is really a gem. Smile

Now I wanted to just mention some minor bugs that have possibly occurred during the last update:

- The "Select Genre" Function is not working properly. No drop down list occurs when selcting it.

- This also influences the whole "Genre" Box. When clicking any Button, like "Get Place", just a "." or a "the" occurs.

I hope I could help with this.

Greetings.

Apollo
Hi Apollo,

Thank you for reporting this. I have tried to reproduce it in three different browsers with a clean cache but I can't make it fail.

Can you please try it in a different browser and let me know if you still see the issue?

Thank you.
Nevermind. Suddenly everything functions perfectly. I used Chrome and after seeing your post I tried it with Firefox and now it works also with Chrome. Strange.

Sry, to bother you. I go on playing now (:
Not a bother. I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will keep it in the back of my mind as I code as you shouldn't have experienced this.
(04-14-2013, 08:41 AM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]- This also influences the whole "Genre" Box. When clicking any Button, like "Get Place", just a "." or a "the" occurs.

I also experienced this the first time I tried out the new version, but not since.
OK, thank you. I'm guessing that part of the previous version was still in your browser's cache and when it tried to speak to the new version there was a communication issue.