If you received a banned message...
If you received a "you are banned" message due to spamming then I have reset your account.

Please try logging in again. If it still doesn't work please use the contact form.

I recommend everyone enabling receive emails from admins in their control panel.
(04-23-2013, 12:10 PM)Mark Wrote: If you received a "you are banned" message due to spamming then I have reset your account.

Please try logging in again. If it still doesn't work please use the contact form.

I recommend everyone enabling receive emails from admins in their control panel.

Thanks a bunch!!!

I'll try and get that "receive emails" done soon.
Hope it won't happen soon again.

Is there maybe something in the forum's software's settings where you
could make it possible to enter a captcha to proof you are not a bot?
I'm going to be looking deeper into this at some point.
(04-23-2013, 06:42 PM)Mark Wrote: I'm going to be looking deeper into this at some point.

K, thanks! Smile
Did another un-ban.
(04-25-2013, 12:46 PM)Mark Wrote: Did another un-ban.

Thank you and sorry. -_-
Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly has been causing users to be banned? The user spamming? A bot spamming on the user's account? Another account spamming? A bot spamming the user's account?
It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)
I have measures in place to prevent spamming and so far it's been working great. However, it doesn't like one user for some reason. The blocking mechanism is being a little over zealous but I can't figure out why yet. If I can't get this anti-spam system to settle down I'm going to move to another one.
Updated spam security.