My first zombie play
(04-24-2013, 03:58 PM)TrollSlayer Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 10:47 AM)slaad11 Wrote: I fire a shot at the pavement between the group and the feast, screaming "RUN YOU FOOLS!"

You were so close to an awesome Lord of the Rings reference there. SO CLOSE.

Good story. The ending felt a bit abrupt; I'd have liked to see a bit more description of the PC's death, after all that he/she went through, but I liked it nonetheless.

Oh, I'd always assumed he said "run, you fools", but apparently it was "fly, you fools". I stand corrected - though 'run' sounded better for this story.

I was actually going for the very abrupt ending on purpose. The moment he pulled the trigger, his perception ended, so the story ended with it.

Thanks for the feedback :]
Huh, I thought it was "run" too.

[Image: aF4s5fs.jpg]
It was hard to understand and my wife and I actually ran it back a few times, trying to figure out what he was saying. I feel kinda stupid now, not having thought of turning on subtitles :[
(04-26-2013, 05:00 PM)slaad11 Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 10:47 AM)slaad11 Wrote: I fire a shot at the pavement between the group and the feast, screaming "RUN YOU FOOLS!"

Good story. The ending felt a bit abrupt; I'd have liked to see a bit more description of the PC's death, after all that he/she went through, but I liked it nonetheless.

Oh, I'd always assumed he said "run, you fools", but apparently it was "fly, you fools". I stand corrected - though 'run' sounded better for this story.

I was actually going for the very abrupt ending on purpose. The moment he pulled the trigger, his perception ended, so the story ended with it.

Okay, I can see that now. The abrupt ending makes sense when considered in that light.

Mark, you made me laugh. Those pictures are beyond adorable.
It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)
(04-26-2013, 07:20 PM)TrollSlayer Wrote:

Okay, I can see that now. The abrupt ending makes sense when considered in that light.

Nothing to add. I just thought this thread needed one more nested quote.
(04-26-2013, 07:38 PM)Mark Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 07:20 PM)TrollSlayer Wrote:

Nothing to add. I just thought this thread needed one more nested quote.

LOL - "Pardon me, I have nothing to say!" - George Carlin
(04-24-2013, 09:48 AM)Mark Wrote: Fun read! Just keep doin' what yer doin'.

how do I add people into my post thread and how do I add what write when I play into the thread?
please help...
plz help me I could use help
(06-13-2016, 06:42 PM)GrinandSneer Wrote: how do I add people into my post thread

Can you explain more what you're trying to do?