Classic Fantasy D&D 5e Campaign
After stumbling across this site and seeing that this is actually a thing people do I decided to give it a shot. It's a campaign that follows 4 adventurers that I run through Roll20. I will not fudge roll and will operate to the best of my ability how the character would react in these given situations. I know it's a long read but I hope everyone enjoys.

The party has been tasked with clearing a band of cutthroat bandits out of a nearby cave. The bandits have been raiding passing caravans, stealing anything they deem valuable and killing everyone. 

Our party consists of 4 adventurers.  

Rogdar Redbeard: A Male Dwarven Fighter and talented gladiator within his home city.  

Mirabel Hawk: A Female Human Cleric and devoted Acolyte to the Goddess Freya. 

Cindor Sultasar: A Male Elven Ranger and the only surviving member of his tribe, at one time he was a fine hunter for his tribe. 

Drake Blackstrand: A Male Human Wizard and a keen sage from the nearby town of Nindun to which he owns and operates a library dedicated to the studies of the arcane. 

The party arrives at the location late into the night. Rogdar looks to Cindor, "Well, is this the place?" Cindor kneels down and scans the tracks they have been following for the better part of an hour. He looks back, placing a finger to his lips and nods before moving to the cave mouth slowly. The other three follow while maintaining distance as stealth was his forte. After a few moments he waves them up and they slowly enter the cave. 

The cave is pitch black save for the flickering light two campfires. The light is coming from two caverns on either side of the entrance. 

Rogdar Redbeard: Cindor since you can see, why don't you check out what's ahead. 

Cindor draws his bow and nods in agreement. ( I would like to stealth the the corner and peer around the corner.) 

STEALTH CHECK: 19 (PASSED) 

Cindor approaches one side of the wall, he can see to his right, one bandit sitting alone around a campfire. While to his left he can see another but he seems to be conversing with someone else. 

Cindor Sultasar: (Can I make out what they are saying?) 

PERCEPTION CHECK: 14 (PASSED) 

Yes 

From the left Cindor can hear two bandits talking, "The boss is a little paranoid don't ya think? I mean we've been careful not to leave any survivors and that woman is a gifted tracker, so she makes sure we can't be followed. We don't need this many people on guard duty." The bandit Cindor can see stands up to stretch. "I guess I agree but for how much we are pulling in I couldn't care less. Let him be paranoid, only one more big job and I'm out. Maybe open up my own little shop back in Lindaria." 

Cindor Sultasar: (I'm going to motion silently for everyone to back out of the cave so we can form a plan.) 

The group complies and silently retreat back outside of the cave. 

Cindor Sultasar: Okay, just inside are two guards sitting to our left and a single guard to are right. Those campfires will provide them with ample opportunities to see us if we try to move any farther in. 

Mirabel Hawk: Are there to many of them to attack head on? 

The group look at her perplexed by her question. 

Rogdar Redbeard: I am always spoiling for a proper fight, but until we know how many of them are in there I say we take it nice and slow. 

Drake Blackstrand: I may be able to help, I can extinguish the campfire on the right by the bandit who is all alone. Mirabel and I cannot see in the dark so Rogdar, you and Cindor whould have to hit him fast and hard before he can call for the others. 

Cindor ponders this for a moment and nods in agreement. I can fire from the corner and Rogdar could rush him. It could work, or go entirely belly up. I say we try, worst case we have Mirabel and Rogdar in front and we bottleneck the mouth of the cave. 

Rogdar readies his greataxe and the group slowly nod in agreement and move silently back into position. 

Drake Blackstrand: (I use the Cantrip Control Flames and I am going to make the campfire produce half as much light as normal.) 

Drake cups his hands towards the campfire and slowly folds his hand over as the fire slowly begins to dim. 

The bandit begins to try and stoke the fire. 

Cindor moves out from around the corner and fires a shot towards the bandit. 

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 24 (HITS) for 8 PIERCING DAMAGE 

The arrow flies through the darkness and sinks into the bandits shoulder. 

Rogdar is going to dash at the bandit and attempt to grapple and restrain him. 

APPOSED ATHLETICS CHECK: ROGDAR: 24 VS BANDIT 17 (ROGDAR WINS!) 

Rogdar charges forwar tossing his greataxe on the bedroll as he passes and leaps over the campfire tackling the bandit and braking his fall and quickly covers his mouth. 

The commotion has caused some noise and Cindor can see and hear the bandits from the other cavern looking towards him but they don't seem to see him. He notices one ready their weapon and he moves to the other cavern with Rogdar. 

ROLL INITIATIVE! 

Up first is Mirabel, at present she thinks the plan has worked and will hold and wait. 

Next is Cindor, Cindor is going to draw one of his shortswords and move over to the grappled bandit and finish him off. 

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 25 (HITS) for 5 PIERCING DAMAGE 

Cindor quickly approaches the bandit currently held down with a choke-hold by Rogdar and brings his blade across the bandits throat watching the light leave his eyes before giving Rogdar the signal that it's okay to let him go. 

Next is Rogdar, Rogdar releases the slain bandit and slowly lays him on the ground before going to collect his greataxe and wiping fresh blood from his face. He then plants himself on the the far wall of the cave, greataxe in hand and waits to see how things unfold. 

Up next is Drake, Drake is going to fully cup his has to extinguish the campfire completely since he could see them succeed from his position. He is then going to move back from the corner and wait. 

The group can hear a bandit call out, "Hey, Dave! You okay!?" 

Up next is Mirabel, she will hold position. 

Next is Cindor, Cindor will move to a position where he has a clear shot at either bandit in the opposite cavern and hold his action to fire when they engage. 

Rogdar is up next, Rogdar is going to put his greataxe away and get ready to dash and tackle the bandit currently sitting by the campfire as soon as the campfires light dims. 

Drake is next, He is going to dim the light of the campfire the same way he did before. 

The bandit turns to look towards the dwindling fire and this causes Rogdar and Cindor to react! 

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 23 (HITS) for 9 PIERCING DAMAGE 

The arrow flies and sinks into the bandits side as he doubles over in pain. 

APPOSED ATHLETICS CHECK: ROGDAR: 19 VS BANDIT 18 (ROGDAR WINS) 

Rogdar dashes forward past the bandit as he is struck by Cindor's arrow and tackles the other bandit to the ground restraining him and quickly covering his mouth! 

Mirabel is next, She is going to move out from around the corner and point to the bandit clutching his side and cast Toll of the Dead. 

WISDOM SAVE: 6 (FAILED) 

The bandit clutches his ears as if plagued by intense sounds though the cavern around him is almost silent. He quickly begins to convulse before falling to the ground motionless. 

APPOSED ATHLETICS CHECK: BANDIT: 17 VS ROGDAR 10 (BANDIT WINS) 

The bandit tosses and manages to break free from Rogdar's hold stands up and attempts to flee moving past Mirabel who attempts to club him with her mace, MIRABEL ATTACK ROLL: 16 (HITS) for 1 BLUDGEONING DAMAGE. 

Next is Cindor who takes aim and fires at the bandit from the darkness. 

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 15 (HITS) for 10 PIERCING DAMAGE 

The bandit manages to duck and avoid taking a brutal shot to the head from Mirabel's mace but as he turns to continue his escape an arrow sinks into his forehead killing him instantly and he falls face first onto the hard cave floor. 

Rogdar is next, Rogdar quickly rushes to press his back against a cave wall and motions for the others to do the same. 

Next is Drake, Drake will find a wall to hide behind and snuff out the campfire. 

The party hears a male voice call from deeper in the cave, "Hey! Get those fires going!" 

Mirabel is up, Mirabel waits and listens with her mace at the ready. 

Cindor is up next, Cindor moves past Drake and peers around the corner looking further in. He sees a woman with longbow at the ready as well as a sturdier looking man deeper in still counting some coin. The woman is looking in their direction but he doesn't think she can see him. After assessing the situation he moves back around the corner. 

Rogdar is next, Rogdar is getting impatient and looks around the corner, a large rock formation sits about 35 feet from him. He readies his axe and dashes for the formation and attempts to hide. 

STEALTH CHECK: 3 (FAILED) 

Rogdar makes a mad dash for the rock formation and plants his back against it. The loud jingle of his chain mail echos through the cave followed by a loud clang and thud of his back slamming into the wall. 

Shortly after the party hears a loud boisterous order, "Ready up! It seems we have company." 

ROLL INITIATIVE! 

The Bandit Captain is up first, He stays where he is, keeping a close eye on his loot and the mouth of his cavern. 

Mirabel is next, Mirabel is going to move up and try to assist Rogdar. 

The Scout is next, The Scout is going to ready her bow to take a shot at the first sign of an enemy she has a clear shot on. 

Cindor is up next, Seeing no other option at present Cindor takes aim and fires his longbow at the Scout from the cover of shadows. 

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 19 (HITS) for 8 PIERCING DAMAGE 

The arrow flies and strikes the Scout in the shoulder, she screams in pain before motioning towards Cindors location but it still seems she doesn't know exactly where he is. 

The Thug is up next, The Thug rounds the corner with torch in hand and spots Rogdar and Mirabel. Drawing his mace he yells, "Over here! They are over here!" 

The Scout now having sight on Mirabel takes her shot. 

SCOUT ATTACK ROLL: 12 (MISSES) 

Mirabel manages to raise her shield quick enough to block the attack. 

Rogdar is next, Now in full view Rogdar raises his greataxe and moves to engage the Thug. 

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 21 (HITS) for 10 SLASHING DAMAGE 

Rogdar dashes for the Thug and with a mighty swing cleaves his greataxe across the Thugs torso. 

Drake is next, Drake moves just to the corner and peers around and casts Magic Missile and all three bolts will hit the Thug. 

Drake holds his hand up and 3 bolts of shimmering cloaked energy fly out and launch towards the Thug. Lurching back from Rogdar's attack he is then blasted by three forceful impacts dealing (7 FORCE DAMAGE) 

The Bandit is next, He moves forward drawing his light crossbow and taking a shot at Mirabel. 

BANDIT ATTACK ROLL: 13 (MISSES) 

With her shield still at the ready she manages to bat away another arrow as it flies towards her. 

The Bandit Captain is next, He moves to cover to stay safe from range and draws his scimitar. 

Mirabel is next, She moves to the other side of the rock formation and casts Toll of the Dead on the Thug. 

WISDOM SAVE: 19 (PASSED) 

Mirabel points a finger towards the Thug, a loud ringing fills his ears he just grits his teeth and shrugs it away. 

The Scout is next, She moves towards the Thug and now will sight on Rogdar she is going to take two shots. 

SCOUTS ATTACK ROLL: 22 (HITS) for 7 PIERCING DAMAGE 

SCOUTS ATTACK ROLL: 10 (MISSES) 

The scout fires two arrows in lightning fast succession. One plants itself into Rogdar's midsection and the other sails over his head shattering on the far wall. 

Cindor is next, He is going to move at take a shot at the Thug. 

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 19 (HITS) for 9 PIERCING DAMAGE 

Cindor fires an arrow managing to hit the Thug in his shoulder. 

The Thug is next, Enraged he is going to take two swings with his mace at Rogdar and then back up. 

THUG ATTACK ROLL: 14 (MISSES) THUG ATTACK ROLL: 19 (HITS) for 3 BLUDGEONING DAMAGE 

The Thug swings wildly towards Rogdar, he manages to parry one but the other clips him on his arm. 

While the Thug attempts to retreat Rogdar makes an attack. 

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 6 (MISSES) 

The pain in Rogdar's arm swells as he takes his swing and misses the Thug entirely. 

Rogdar is next, Rogdar is going to use Second Wind and recovers (11 Hit Points) and moves to attack the Scout 

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 11 (MISSES) 

Rogdar swings towards the Scout who sidesteps the blow. 

Drake is next, Drake is going to move up behind Mirabel and wait. 

The Bandit is next, He is going to take a shot with his light crossbow at Rogdar. 

BANDIT ATTACK ROLL: 8 (MISSES) 

The bolt flies past Rogdar missing him. 

The Bandit Captain is next, He is going to come around the corner and make three attacks towards Rogdar. 

BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 16 (HITS) for 3 SLASHING DAMAGE BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 17 (HITS) for 7 SLASHING DAMAGE BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 21 (HITS) for 6 PIERCING DAMAGE 
The Bandit Captain runs from around the corner, scimitar held high with a dagger at the low. He lashes out with great speed, delivering two slashes across Rogdar's chest before plunging a dagger into his stomach. Rogdar falls to the ground with labored breathing.

Mirabel is up next, She is going to rush up and cast Cure Wounds on Rogdar and he recovers (8 Hit Points)

Mirabel runs to Rogdar and places a hand on him, a bright white glow surges from her hands and some of Rogdar's wounds begin to close and his eye open.

Mirabel: "Come on! You can do better than that!"

The Scout is next, After seeing what Mirabel can do she will retreat and take two shots at Mirabel.

As the Scout retreats Rogdar makes a fumbled swing at her from the ground.

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 13 (HITS) for 8 SLASHING DAMAGE

As the Scout turn to move Rogdar takes hold of his greataxe and swings from the flat of his back, his aim is true however and plants the head of his axe into the waist of the Scout. She shutters for a moment holding the wound before falling forward motionless.

Cindor is next, He is going to move around the rock formation and take a shot at the Thug.

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 26 (CRITICAL HIT) for 23 PIERCING DAMAGE

Cindor breaks from around the corner of the rock formation and takes quick aim at the Thug as he looms over Rogdar, he looses the arrow and is slams deep into the Thugs throat. He gurgles and stumbles back and forth before falling backwards on to the floor motionless.

Next is Rogdar, Rogdar is going to stand and face the Bandit Captain. "Oy! Is that the best ya got!" He roars as he takes a swing at the Captain.

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 13 (MISSES)

The Captain swats his attack away and grins. "You shouldn't have come here boy."

Drake is up next, Drake moves to gain sight of the Captain and casts Witch Bolt.

DRAKE ATTACK ROLL: 12 (MISSES)

Drake points his staff towards the Captain as a bolt of violet energy crackles and fires from it. The Captain dodges the energy as it dissipates shortly after.

The Bandit is up next, He is going to take a shot at Mirabel.

BANDIT ATTACK ROLL: 13 (MISSES)

Mirabel deflects the bolt with her shield as her eyes are trained on the Captain.

The Bandit Captain is next, He is going to move in range of both Rogdar and Mirabel. He is making two attacks against Mirabel and one against Rogdar.

BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 14 (MISSES) BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 22 (HITS) for 4 PIERCING DAMAGE BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 12 (MISSES)

The Bandit Captain swings out with his mace at Rogdar and Mirabel, they both managed to deflect the blows but the Captain manages to sink his dagger into Mirabel's gut before pulling back.

Mirabel is next, She is going to attempt to move back and cast Guiding Bolt.

As Mirabel moves away the Bandit Captain swings at her with his mace.

BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 16 (MISSES)

Mirabel dodges the incoming attack and turns to cast Guiding Bolt.

MIRABEL ATTACK ROLL: 17 (HITS) for 7 RADIANT DAMAGE

Mirabel raises her shield and a bright light burst out towards the Bandit Captain slamming into him and dealing Radiant Damage.

Cindor is up next, He is going to move and take a shot at the Captain.

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 26 (CRITICAL HIT) for 24 PIERCING DAMAGE

Cindor moves to have a clear shot at the Captain, he readies his bow and fires. The arrow cleaves through the side of his cheek almost taking his jaw with it. The Captain roars in agony as he clutches his face.

Rogdar is next, He is going to take a swing at the Captain.

Can I get advantage for him being distracted by the damage caused by Cindor?

Yes

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 10 (MISSES)

Even under intense pain the Captain manages to swat away Rogdar's attack and gleams daggers towards the party.

Drake is next, He is going to move as far away as he can and cast Firebolt at the Captain.

DRAKE ATTACK ROLL: 19 (HITS) for 3 FIRE DAMAGE

Drake releases a bolt of flames from his hand and just barely manages to singe the Bandit Captain.

The Bandit is up next, He is going to take a shot at Rogdar.

BANDIT ATTACK ROLL: 9 (MISSES)

The bolt falls short and cracks against the ground.

The Bandit Captain is next, He is going to disregard Mirabel and Rogdar and charge towards Cindor.

Rogdar and Mirabel swing as he passes by.

MIRABEL ATTACK ROLL: 2 (MISSES) ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 18 (HITS) for 15 SLASHING DAMAGE

Rogdar manages to make good contact with the Captain landing a devastating blow to his back but he brushes Mirabel's attack aside.

BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 11 (MISSES) BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 21 (HITS) for 6 SLASHING DAMAGE BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 12 (MISSES)

Cindor is able to evade most of the Captains attacks but takes a heavy slash from his scimitar.

Mirabel is next, She is going to cast Toll of the Dead on the Bandit Captain.

WISDOM SAVE: 6 (FAILED)

Mirabel raises her finger and loud ghostly chimes ring into the Captains ear. He covers his ears and wails in pain.

Will he get to make an attack if I move away after suffering from Toll of the Dead?

Yes, but...

Cindor is next, He will move back and take a shot at the Captain.

BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 14 (MISSES)

The Captain takes a swipe at Cindor as he retreats but the roar of the chimes is to much and he misses.

CINDOR ATTACK ROLL: 10 (MISSES)

The floor is damp and finding a good footing while moving can be difficult so Cinder slips as he turns to fire missing the Captain.

Rogdar is next, He is going to chase down the Captain and make an attack.

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 13 (MISSES)

The Captain has recovered from the chimes and turns to brush Rogdar's attack aside.

Drake is next, He is going to move by Cindor and cast Firebolt at the Captain.

DRAKE ATTACK ROLL: 14 (MISSES)

The bolt of fire collides with the wall nearby.

The Bandit is next, He is going to take a shot at Mirabel.

BANDIT ATTACK ROLL: 22 (HITS) for 6 PIERCING DAMAGE

The Bandit takes aim and lands a shot into Mirabel's stomach, she clutches the wound before falling forward onto the floor.

The Bandit Captain is next, He is going to make three attacks against Rogdar.

BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 9 (MISSES) BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 6 (CRITICAL MISS) ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 6 (CRITICAL MISS) BANDIT CAPTAIN ATTACK ROLL: 13 (MISS)

The Captain lashes out with wild swings, Rogdar manages to find an opening but it's no use the Captain just parries his attack away as Rogdar manages to avoid all of his attacks as well.

Mirabel gurgles and coughs, her condition is getting worse.

Rogdar is next, He is going to swing at the Bandit Captain.

ROGDAR ATTACK ROLL: 22 (HITS) for 12 SLASHING DAMAGE

Rogdar finds his footing and with a mighty cleave cuts clean through the Captains neck and removes his head. It's sent tumbling towards a far wall.

Drake is next, He is going to rush towards Mirabel and attempt to treat her wounds.

MEDICINE CHECK: 12 (PASSED)

Drake manages to flip her over remove the arrow and stem the bleeding. "She's safe for now but she is gonna need better medical attention then I can provide in this cave!"

The Bandit is next, He looks around at all of his dead allies and drops his weapon and raises his arms in surrender. "Please have mercy! I don't want to die!" He falls to his knees as tears stream down his cheeks.

Rogdar stows his axe and approaches the Bandit, "Mercy, bloody mercy! Ya shot her, nearly killed 'er not to mention all those you selfishly slaughtered to line yer own pockets!" He spits at the ground in front of the Bandit.

Cindor places a hand on Rogdar's shoulder, "We need to see to Mirabel. We can bring him back to answer for his crimes, as much as I would like to end him it's not right."

Rogdar loosens the rope on his pack and stands in front of the kneeling Bandit, "Hands, and I swear by Odin's beard if you so much as struggle I'm takin a limb." The Bandit shutters but holds out his hands, as Rogdar binds the Bandit Drake asks, "Where is all of the loot you guys have stolen?" The Bandit motions to the back cavern,"In there, it's all in a chest." With a hefty tug Rogdar smiles, "Thank ya kindly."

Rogdar motions for Cindor to fetch the goods. Sure enough an old wooden chest sits in the back of the cavern, Cindor pulls the chest out into the main chamber. "Hey, Rogdar. Trade ya?" Looking to him and smirking.

Rogdar leads the Bandit and hands him over to Cindor before lifting the chest onto his shoulder. The sheer display of strength in such a small stout frame is otherworldly. "Alright it's about a two hour trip back to town, so let's get a move on." Drake says struggling to lift Mirabel.
Hello Blue and welcome to the community.

Yes, this is a thing people actually do. Big Grin  Hope you enjoy it here and stick around. 
This is the Epilogue for the first Adventure. Figured I would write one for each as a way to close it off before downtime. Let me know what you think.

An hour into their trip back to town Mirabel regains consciousness. Her eyes flutter awake. "Wha... Where am I?" She says groggily. "Ah, she's awake!" Drake gently sets her down as the others stop and see to Mirabel. "Gave us a right scare, you alright lass?" Rogdar says setting the chest down with a heavy thud. She nods sheepishly. "Please forgive me, that was a very unbecoming display. If I will try harder in the future." The party looks to one another then to her. "Mirabel, you did fantastic." Cindor stated. "Aye, if not for you I'd a been dead at the start. I owe you ma life." Rogdar says taking a seat on the chest. Mirabel blushes and nods. "Thank you..." Her lighthearted expression turns inward as she glares towards the captive Bandit. "And what of him?" "He's going back to Nindun to most likely get a one way trip to the Lindarian dungeons." Drake interjected. "That or the headsman's block." Cindor added. Even in the dead of night in the darken hills surrounding Nindun you could see the fear etched across the Bandits face. "Are you well enough to travel still Mirabel? We could take a rest if you need to." Drake asked placing a hand on her shoulder. She lays a hand atop his and shakes her head, "That won't be necessary, I'm fine." Rogdar hoists the chest back onto his shoulder, "Well then, let's get this done and over." 

Another hour and a half passes before they reach the humble town gates of Nindun. The party is quickly approached by two night guards. "Ho, there! State your business." a guard says. Drake pushes forward to great the guards, "Hello, we are just returning from our mission given to us via the mayor." Drake reaches into his robes and pulls out a writ of authority. The guards peruse the writ before nodding in agreement. "I take it this is the only survivor?" Drake nods, "Indeed and my associate has the stolen valuables as well." The guards call for the gates to be opened before turning back to the party, "We'll take him, you get on to the mayor's office I guess they have been expecting you." The party hands over the Bandit and proceeds into the humble farming town. 

A few moments later they arrive at a rather quaint home, it is clearly the nicest house in the area. Drake approaches and knocks, a moment passes before a tall slender man emerges from inside. "Ah, you have returned. Please do come in." The party follows the man inside. Sitting just inside is a human man, of perhaps his mid 40s sitting thumbing through a book before he hears the group enter. "Sir, they have returned." The tall man said with a bow. "I see, thank you Dalton. You may leave us." He said stowing his book before standing. "Indeed sir, I shall return to my duties." The tall man offers another bow and bids the group and the mayor farewell before leaving the room. "I take it the bandits have been dealt with?" The mayor says folding his arms and eyeing the group intently and all of their very obvious wounds. "Yes sir, one did surrender however. We left him with the guard at the front gate and here is all of the goods and coin they stole." Drake says motioning to Rogdar who slams the heavy chest onto a nearby table knocking most of the contents on the table off. The mayor griminess but only for a moment. "Well, good work. I have your payment right here." He moves across the room to cupboard and removes a lock-box. After a moment he retrieves 4 brown sack and tosses one to each member of the party. The sacks clang and clink with the sound of coin. "400 Gold Pieces, just as we agreed. I truly am in your debt. There is no telling what would have happened to my town if those brigands were left to roam the hills." "Easy, your town would fall apart." Rogdar snorts. Cindor delivers a swift smack to back of his head. "We thank you sir, if you need anything else we will be staying at the tavern before we leave come morning." Cindor replies as they turn and leave. Mirabel brings up the rear as she stares at her newly earned coin before turning around and rushing back to the mayor. "Excuse me, here." She says holding up the sack of coin. The mayor stands dumbstruck, "I'm sorry?" Mirabel, refusing to make eye contact holds fast in presenting the money. "I, I know things are tough. You had to scrape a lot just to pay for this job. I can't except this." The response bewilders the mayor even more. He manages to crack a smile before slowly taking the sack of coin. "You are a kind soul, thank you." She nods blushing before rushing out to catch up with the rest of the group. "Bout time!" Rogdar shouts. "You did it again didn't you?" Mirabel looks off like she didn't hear Drake. He places a hand on her shoulder, "Come on, I'll buy dinner." She smiles still staring off into the distance as the group makes their way to the local tavern.
Downtime Activity Breakdown!

As Mirabel, Rogdar and Cindor prepared to make their way back to Lindaria come morning Drake stopped by to seem them off.

"I hate to see you guys leave so soon, shouldn't you take the time and rest up?" Drake said. The others looked at each other before Rogdar breaks the silence. "Aye, it would be good to sit still for a moment." Rogdar said stroking at his beard. Cindor eye'd Rogdar for a moment and sighed,"I wish we didn't have to leave so soon either but while I appreciate the job and everything this town has done for us I can't just sit here and stew. We only have a name, and nothing else to go on." Mirabel lets out a light whence as she grabbed her side. She did her best to straighten herself once she noticed everyone staring at her. "What? I'm fine. Several days on foot is nothing." She said doing her best to crack a smile as a light pinkish tinge begins to overtake her fresh bandages. Drake hurries over, "You opened to wound again." Mirabel's expression softens, "Sorry. Everyone." Rogdar gives Cindor a swift smack on the chest, "Come on Cindor, we can spare a few days of rest. I know it's tough but if we find'em and not at a hundred percent then what was it all for?" Cindor takes a moment before looking away. "Okay, we can stay until Mirabel is able to travel." Drake smiles, "Great, I have tons of space at my library. You guys can stay there." They all agree to stay at Drake's library until Mirabel is able to make the trip. Over the next seven days the group took in the modest wonders of Nindun. Rogdar managed to win over shifty looking Halfling man by besting him in a game of darts. He said he reminded him of someone he used to know and that if he was ever in trouble or needed information to go to any tavern on the Evarian mainland and say to the barkeep, In shadows they walk amidst a forest of golden pedals. Before disappearing when his back was turned. Mirabel and Drake managed to win favor with the Mayor and his wife. During their stay they would help wherever they could. She tended to simple duties at the local temple, it brought back fond memories of her childhood. While Drake would often read stories and books from his library to the children. It was a shame, until his old friends came to visit he was very distant to these people despite living her for the better part of a year. Cindor mostly kept to himself till nightfall when he would meet Rogdar at the tavern for drinks. He would often scout the area surrounding Nindun and until the 4th night everything was fine. Cindor caught a man leaving in a rush from over the town walls. Cindor gave chase and when he drew to close the figure turned a fired at him. The clouds parted and the light of the moon revealed the assailant. It was Drogo, one of Cindor's adoptive brothers. His face, hands and clothing were covered in blood. Before Cindor could react the clouds darkened the hills and Drogo was gone.
The party has been tasked with finding Drogo, a murder suspect and one of Cindor's adoptive brothers. The victims name, Melissa Silvermane the wife of the local butcher. The husband Bartholomew Silvermane came home to find his wife dead in their room after returning from his shop late into the evening. She was bound and her torso was carved open with her internal organs removed and missing. The Mayor out of frantic desperation as asked the party to look into this and find and apprehend the murderer. Melissa was a childhood friend of the Mayor and while at present he can't offer them anything he begs for them to do this and promises them a just reward.

The group manages to pick up Drogo's trail and it leads them to a massive tree with in a dense forest, it reaches to about 400 feet and the diameter 150 feet. Drake informs his allies that the magic here is staggering. He can be seen almost hyperventilating from the sheer presence. At the base is a large section of the tree carved out and inside is a staircase leading down made of what seems like the same wood. The staircase descends beyond Cindor's vision so they hold to assess the situation.

Cindor eyes the tree intently, "This, it can't be." Cindor takes a step back. Mirabel stands beside him puzzled, "What? What's wrong Cindor? I don't think I've ever seen you shaken before." She said. "This, this tree. My mother used to speak of such marvels of nature. I didn't think they would still exist." Rogdar stows his axe and steps to the tree, "She's a mighty fine beast. Look at the size of'er." Cindor to moves slowly to the tree and places a hand on it, "She would say, these massive splendors were the result of the World Tree weeping for the evil that has plagued our realm." Mirabel stands bewildered, "The World Tree, weeping? Like crying?" Cindor nods. "If it's true that would explain the intense arcane feeling I have, but the trail ends at the tree and there is an obvious staircase leading down." Cindor nods again turning to face Drake and Mirabel, "He came here and resent to, the tracks are still fresh. The wobbled trail leads me to believe he was either injured or scared, possibly both having seen me. You guys don't have to follow me, the lot of you have already almost died helping me towards my goal. I can't ask you to go any further." As Cindor continues his heartfelt monologue the party moves past him and begins to descend the staircase. Mirabel stops in the doorway and turns to Cindor. "We are your friends Cindor, I know we don't really talk that much and you seem pretty standoffish. No offense, we are here to find a murder suspect and help a town that has given us so much. Helping you out also is just a nice bonus." She smiles and begins to descend the stairs. "Cindor whips is eyes for a moment before drawing his bow and hurrying after the group.
Music 
As an avid d&d nerd, I very much approve of this thread. It's simple but I kinda like it.
Oh, my God. This is great. I'm a fan of different games like warcraft or fantasy books like Harry Potter but D&D is my favorite.I like reading different fan stories or reread the original ones.My friend moved to a new level! He loved this field of litterature so much that he learned almost all the spells.It seems impossible.In addition to this, he is fond of chess so his memory is strong. One day I decided to challenge him. I opened the https://dndguide.net. I said the spell and he had to say whose spell it was.He guessed everything. Do you have such geeky friends? Love what you do and good luck!