Change log
Thanks, Slaad11 and Mark for all the work done on this tool. It's really appreciated.
It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)
Seconded thank you both
Added another of Slaad11's excellent genres, Modern Action/Suspense.

Everyone thank the little people in Slaad11's head who make him do things.
(05-02-2013, 08:28 AM)Mark Wrote: Added another of Slaad11's excellent genres, Modern Action/Suspense.

Everyone thank the little people in Slaad11's head who make him do things.

Thank you, little people in Slaad11's head who make him do things!
Also: Thank you, Slaad11 and last but not least - thank you, Mark!
Mark does all the real work...

We should thank him!
Yeah, all together on the count of three... one...
You're a dork!
Shut up!
You shut up!
Both of you shut up! Come on, one... two... three!

THANK YOU MARK! :]
Thanks Mark, Slaad11, and all the little voices in Slaad11's head.
I plan to have something new for you all this evening. I tried to have it done last night but realized that I needed to do one more thing before I could release it. But due to it being already very late, I could code no further.

I may have to be away from the keyboard for awhile this evening, but I've had extra caffeine today so I may be up late tonight anyway. So barring me seeing something big that I forgot to code for, keep an eye on site tonight.

I think RPG Solo is already a unique tool, but this new feature will make it even more uniqueier.
New feature is live.
Added new glyphs to Mark's Adventure Glyphs.
Some people using Firefox were getting errors. Maybe it was caused by a Firefox add-on or a specific configuration. I'm not sure what started it happening all of a sudden but I made some code changes to try to compensate for whatever was causing it and it seems to have resolved it.