Mark - my saves are disappearing!
(06-24-2018, 10:11 AM)Mark Wrote: Hi Impaala,

It looks like you have two stories in the database: MyStory and RT.  You deleted MyStory and RT is empty.

Everything seems to be working and I cannot reproduce any data loss.  Please note that what gets saved are the output where the results are displayed and your notes.  The box where you type in text that gets sent to the display is not saved.

I will do some more testing and watch out for any similar issues.

I see. I guess I must've accidentally pressed clear log and saved similar to that other post? Would it be possible for you to recover an older save for RT please? I've been working on RT for over 2 months now on and off. 

Yesterday morning I went on with the intent to write, but got sidetracked and didnt add anything so I just closed browser. Then, last night I was going to add, but it was all blank. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, Mark.
Two month? Oh, man, that stinks. I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I don't keep any history or logs; a save always overwrites.

That does give me an idea about some kind of history feature though so things like this aren't so bad. I'll add it to my list.
Roger. Thank you boss. Positive side I get to hopefully do better this time when I recreate.